Christopher Inks

All Photos Twitter.com
$LTCUSD is up another +10% today and nearing a breakout above the 73.29 key level. #Litecoin twitter.com/TXWestCapital/…
Beautiful follow through of an additional 10% rally today on the $LINK chart. twitter.com/TXWestCapital/…
You can't make this up - student loan repayment paused once again... Biden administration to extend payment pause on student loans until after June or when legal challenges resolve cnb.cx/3grtiJ4
CZ "Let’s work together to improve transparency in the industry." Also CZ - Let me tweet to millions some random FUD in the middle of a bear market major liquidity event before maybe just reaching out to confirm. twitter.com/cz_binance/sta…
Retweeted by Christopher Inks
CZ is an opportunist, not your savior, folks. Don't trust him further than you can throw him. twitter.com/twobitidiot/st…
Do you think we will see #bitcoin breaking out above the blue pivot? $btcusd twitter.com/TXWestCapital/…
Remember my discussion about this earlier this year? Well, here we go as expected... 👇twitter.com/GRDecter/statu…J
$WTI oil printed a great-looking daily candle yesterday. I want to see follow through in the form of an impulsive breakout above the H12 pivot now to give us a target of the HVN around the H12 R1 pivot.
Anyone get in on the $700+ #Bitcoin rally off the bullish divergence at yesterday's swing low? $btcusd twitter.com/TXWestCapital/…
Good morning, everyone. My voice is still gone today so there won't be a live stream. But if it comes back, I will do the live stream tomorrow - same time, etc.
Extreme fear is paralyzing the market now, it seems
Retweeted by Christopher Inks
Not hating the current #Bitcoin rally off the H1 RSI bullish divergence in oversold at the hourly S1 pivot. Breaking out impulsively above the hourly pivot should have traders paying attention. Large H4, and daily, RSI bullish divergences as well. $BTCUSD
#Litecoin found support and rallied off the HVN area of the 5 year range in June. Breaking out above the local swing high at 73.29 will give the rally some legs to the tune of around 45-50% at least. $LTCUSD
$LINK printed a nice reaction off the low just prior to the daily S2 pivot. If not in yet, then breaking out above the daily S1 pivot should have traders interested, with follow through as an impulsive breakout above the daily pivot being the objective. Let's see what it can do.
$GBTC is up about ~13% today in spite of the doomsayers screaming last week that it was going to dump today. The daily and weekly RSIs have printed bullish divergence in oversold. Looks like a reversal may very-well be in progress. @Grayscale
The market is still pricing in a 75.8% chance of a 50 bps rate hike in December and a 24.2% chance of a 75 bps hike. cmegroup.com/markets/intere…
Tradingview's Black Friday sale has started. You can get up to 60% off + 1 month FREE. It's a good time to join or extend your current subscription with them. tradingview.com/black-friday/?…
Good morning, folks. Short week in the U.S. with the Thanksgiving holiday. Don't enter a trade just because "there's a chance." Be sure to look for higher confidence trades. This helps to keep you from overtrading and taking unnecessary risks.
The Fed has allowed its balance sheet to shrink by nearly $400 billion from the peak earlier this year, to $8.6 trillion Source: Bloomberg
Retweeted by Christopher Inks
Mistakes, even incompetence are forgivable. It's the lying, the deception. The evil deceit that gets me. This is not funny. It is not a fu*king game. These are people's lives that are being destroyed.
Retweeted by Christopher Inks
$GBTC's ~50% discount to NAV may end up bringing all the boys to the yard.
So, have we moved on from SBF to Caroline yet or nah?
Which one of y'all put Kashikari up to this? twitter.com/financialjuice…
The #dollar continues lower, #Bitcoin holds up in spit of the news, and #stocks have been rallying. twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1…
I am live discussing the markets! Join me live on twitch.tv/texaswestcapit… and youtube.com/texaswestcapit… $BTCUSD $DXY Trade on Phemex! phemex.com/bonus?group=30…
TWC's PRE-BLACK FRIDAY SALE It's time to RAISE your trading game! Learn all you need to know about Elliott Wave, Wyckoff Method, & Price Action trading. Get 50% off all subscriptions today through Sunday (11/18-11/20)! *This is the only chance you will have to get 50% off.
The #dollar continues lower, #Bitcoin holds up in spit of the news, and #stocks have been rallying. Join live: twitch.tv/texaswestcapit… (twitch), youtube.com/texaswestcapit… (youtube), @TXWestCapital (twitter) at 11 a.m. CST (55 minutes) as I look at markets. $btc $dxy #oil
What habits are you starting today to make your trading more consistently profitable? "People do not decide their futures, they decide their habits and their habits decide their future." - F.M. Alexander
Good morning, everyone. How are y'all today? Just about made it to the weekend. I am going to live stream at 11 a.m. CST, so let's see how that goes. Still not well, really, but definitely a lot better than I was. I'll give you an hour's notice as usual with links to it as usual.
THE FEDERAL RESERVE WILL RAISE THE FEDERAL FUNDS RATE BY 50 BPS IN DECEMBER, SAID 78 OF 84 ECONOMISTS; 5 SAID 25 BPS; AND 1 SAID 75 BPS - ACCORDING TO A POLL.
Retweeted by Christopher Inks
CRYPTO ANSWERED Going live at 7p EST. #bitcoin #crypto crash further bottom in? how to navigate this market: w/ @TaraBull808 @TheRealPlanC @TXWestCapital +@Kellykellam & @CryptoVet_ By @PennyFlyEnt Listen live below, tune live or listen to recording twitter.com/i/spaces/1RDxl…
Retweeted by Christopher Inks
Press Release: FTX Group has established Kroll as its claims agent, and all official documents filed with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court can be found online at cases.ra.kroll.com/FTX/.
Retweeted by Christopher Inks
The further matured the decline already is, the higher the likelihood. twitter.com/TXWestCapital/…
Watch for reactions to negative news events in a decline. If there's big negative news but little/no reactionary drop, it may be signaling that supply has dried up (i.e. those that would normally sell have already sold). Doesn't mean it can't fall further, but pay attention.
Real smart, as opposed to kind of smart, or real, smart? Commas matter. twitter.com/LadyofCrypto1/…
Big drop in 30 yr fixed rate mortgages. twitter.com/financialjuice…
I'm curious, how many of y'all have lost funds on FTX as a result of what's happened?
Quantra has released a new course & you can get - - 75% discount w/ code ALPHA75 - +15% discount over & above the base discount of 75% on Advanced Algorithmic Trading Strategies Learning Track w/ code 75PLUS15 I am currently using their courses, myself. quantra.quantinsti.com/course/trading…
@TXWestCapital Everyone is conditioned to search for a hero whenever a villain is exposed. Sadly, There ain’t one here. No hero’s is this story.
Retweeted by Christopher Inks
You don't have to be "pro-CZ" just b/c you're "anti-SBF." Don't fall for the erroneous idea that b/c SBF is "bad" CZ must be "good." The actions taken by CZ, timing, how implemented, etc. should remain suspect. Proper risk management goes far beyond merely the trades you take.
At every top euphoric buyers scream "this time is different." The same thing happens at every bottom with depressive sellers.
So, SBF apparently loaned himself $3.3 billion. That's billions with a B. Let that sink in for a moment. I'll wait...
Twiends™ uses the Twitter™ API, displays it's logo & trademarks, and is not endorsed or certified by them. These items remain the property of Twitter. We do not sell followers, we only provide display advertising. Bots & fake accounts are not permitted on twiends. © 2009
Grow Your Twitter Free
Want To Grow Your Twitter?
We help other people find and follow you on Twitter.
Key Info:
Started in 2009
Over 6 million signups
Country targeting provided
We never auto tweet to your timeline
We never auto follow others
We actively moderate our community
Please Share
Please upgrade your browser  chrome