TraderSeneca

All Photos Twitter.com
4) New strategy. How long you hold the positions make a huge difference in your reward rate. So get two accounts. Open a long on one and a short of the same size on the other (so you're flat). 0-2x leverage with no stops. Keep them open for the rest of the month....
Retweeted by TraderSeneca
7) When dydx get more users and volume these rewards will dry up, so make sure you take advantage of this right now. This is the best yield farming opportunity on the market.
6) Also, if you’re a trader and don’t want to lock up collateral then you will still benefit greatly by keeping your leveraged trades on dydx instead of on binance, ftx, bybit etc. Because your rewards will probably be larger than the profit from your trades, at least this month.
5) ...and remember to close them at the same time. Quick check and calc gave me an estimated 50% return on collateral using 2x leverage in 15 days. Try it for a few hours and measure your rewards to see what kind of return you get. I’m using a value of $10 per DYDX in my calc.
4) New strategy. How long you hold the positions make a huge difference in your reward rate. So get two accounts. Open a long on one and a short of the same size on the other (so you're flat). 0-2x leverage with no stops. Keep them open for the rest of the month....
3) It turns out dydx did not want users to simply market in and out to earn rewards. You need to stay in the position until they have measured your open interest (plays a big role in your rewards) and that happens once per minute at random. This ruins the strategy.
2) The main risk is that the current estimation will not hold. To play it safe, wait until the last day of the epoch and then if the estimation is still favorable you just market in and out all day with a small position. I'd happily spend $3 in fees for each $DYDX all day long.
1) With the current estimated trading rewards, to simply market in and out on @dydxprotocol L2 will be very profitable this month. Just keep the size small enough to not get slipped. IMO, your trading fees will be paid back at least 3x within a week of the token release.
Does anybody here want to sell me their unclaimed DYDX tokens? Name your price....
Called the bottom on $ETH within a few dollars. Up 50% in 24 hours. I received one reply afterwards, and that was from a troll. I did my best to help you "make it all back in one trade". You doubted Seneca or had the market already crushed you? Ouch. twitter.com/TraderSeneca/s…
Got filled 90%. Added the other 10% above 1800. I created the generational $ETH bottom. We already have 1.2 reasonably sized houses. Let's get all 10.
Will bid a reasonably sized house on ETH at $1720. No leverage. Will sell next year for 10 reasonably sized houses.
I think we've bottomed and will see a long consolidation/grind up. I feel very comfortable holding both btc and eth the rest of the year. For altcoins... not optimistic right now. I've sold all big holdings for btc.
I smell fear. Just like nothing goes up in a straight line forever, nothing goes down in a straight line forever. We just had one of the largest drops ever, it's highly unlikely it will get worse for #BTC anytime soon. If we see 20K then it should take months to get there.
Agreed. A crash like this would not have happened without Elon. Crypto would be better off without him. As I said before, thank God for German cars. twitter.com/krugermacro/st…
Events like these always saddens me. I know how many just lost everything and are currently having thoughts about ending it. Please reach out to your friends. Time will heal these wounds.
Stop buying with leverage you apes
Weak. Thank God the Germans build better electric cars than Tesla ever will. Would be embarrassing to be a bitcoiner and driving a Tesla today. twitter.com/elonmusk/statu…
ETH. $10K. June 3rd.
Now watch everyone freak out about a "bearish" weekly close while Seneca calls bottom
Twiends™ uses the Twitter™ API, displays it's logo & trademarks, and is not endorsed or certified by them. These items remain the property of Twitter. We do not sell followers, we only provide display advertising. Bots & fake accounts are not permitted on twiends. © 2009
Grow Your Twitter Free
Want To Grow Your Twitter?
We help other people find and follow you on Twitter.
Key Info:
Started in 2009
Over 6 million signups
Country targeting provided
We never auto tweet to your timeline
We never auto follow others
We actively moderate our community
Please Share
Please upgrade your browser  chrome