With how turbulent Twitter is becoming, and the rising amount of security risks as staff are fired, I've just:
- Revoked access on as many apps as possible.
- Changed my password to one nothing like any of my other ones.
- Downloaded my Twitter archive.
Bought an Everyplate deal of 6 meals for 6 people.
...fun unpacking items all in together, with no clarification on how many or which items to use in each recipe without trying to manually match.
My kitchen table is basically a mix-and-match ingredient smash right now.
1/4 I just invented the best Mastodon analogy/explainer.
You're at a festival. Your sleeping bag is in one tent but you can visit your mates in another. Hey there's a tent for anti-AI art! I'm gonna keep an eye on that tent cos there's some interesting people in there.
I love living in a progressive country with four Mental Health support options:
- Take pills or;
- Talk to a stranger on an overworked phone hotline or;
- Wait six months to see a Mental Health Professional or;
- If you're having a complete breakdown, go to the Emergency Room.