To perform Competition Keyword gap analysis, you need the followings -
1. A keyword gap analysis tools
2. A list of your competitors
3. 1-2 hours of focused time
4. An excel sheet to organize your Keywords
There are many benefits of Competitor Keyword gap analysis, such as:
1. It is the fastest way to find new opportunities
2. Find questions that readers ask
3. Discover keywords that are working for existing websites
4. Find valuable and high-volume keywords in a minute
Keyword gap analysis compares two or more competing domains to identify those keywords that the competition is ranking for but you are not.
The key here is to pick 1-2 competitors or top websites in your niche and find keywords driving traffic to those websites.
What people think is needed to start a blog:
- Amazing Logo
- Stunning website
- Expensive Plugins
- Team of content writers
- SEO Expertise
What actually needed:
- A simple website
- Willingness to write
- Patience to grow
Blogging is simple. Stop Overthinking!