10. SAY THIS PRAYER: I was baptised into Christ and I died when He died, sin’s power over me - be broken, in Jesus’ name! Oh Holy Spirit, help me to do what is right at all times, even if it is contrary to what I naturally want to do.
9. The man of God also says that the antidote to the poison of sin is to walk in the Spirit. This means that the antidote to the poison of sin is REPENTANCE.
8. Prophet T.B. Joshua says, "A Christian can make a bad mistake but the difference between us and the people out there is that we always want to be forgiven each time we sin and the guilt of our sin will not let us rest until we ask and receive forgiveness."
7. The Bible says that every time David sinned against God, he removed his coat of kingship and put on a sackcloth to demonstrate how sorry he was.
6. Brethren in the Lord, remember sin is a spiritual thing and should be handled spiritually.
The Book of Psalms 51:1 – end tells us of how King David dishonoured himself in order to receive God’s mercy and forgiveness.
5. The case of Apostle Paul in that Book of Romans 7:14 is a typical example of how children of God should respond when they miss the mark. He admitted his weakness saying, “What I really wanted to do, I do not do, but what I hate is what I find myself doing.”
4. As Christians, our sins (wrongs) should make us see the need for God the more. That is, the more we sin, the more we feel that weakness and the more we fast and pray. Thus, what satan aimed at to separate us from God has brought us even more closer to God.
3. Prophet T.B. Joshua says that when a Christian sins, fellowship is broken but he does not lose his place as a son. Your seat is still there; all you need to do is to realise your wrong doings, confess them and never return to them again.
2. We are on one side in need of healing, deliverance and all of God’s blessings while Jesus Christ our Saviour is on the other side offering all the good things - healing, deliverance, etc.
Pastor Evelyn Joshua proclaims: “Because you asked, you have received, in the mighty name of Jesus!”
"Every dry bone, rise again! Out of this body, you evil spirit! Out of this life, you evil spirit, in the name of Jesus! I command that devil in your temple, body—hands of sickness, disease, affliction—you devil, out of this body! In the mighty name of Jesus, be healed!
“Everything that has stopped working in every department of your life—we command it to move right now, in the mighty name of Jesus! Wherever you may be right now—be it on the sickbed—we command healing, deliverance, blessing over you, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!
Evangelist Chisom prays: “I command healing on you, in the name of Jesus! Be healed, in the name of Jesus! Whatever that is standing between you and the promise of God—I say be broken, in the name of Jesus!”
Evangelist James tells congregants: “You sickness, disease—anywhere you are hiding in my body, blood bone, system—I command you out, in the name of Jesus!” Every damaged organ in your body—be restored, be healed, be set free, in Jesus' mighty name!
Evangelist Ope tells congregants: “That power holding you down to where you do not belong—break it, in the name of Jesus!”
Evangelist Joseph tells congregants: “Connect with Jesus by faith and receive your deliverance today." He also tells them to pray: “You spirit stealing my joy, causing me setback, delay, say: Out! You demon, you familiar spirit—my body is not your temple: Out!”
It is time for the Mass Prayer session. God’s power will manifest in the lives of the people. Pastor Evelyn Joshua prays, “The Right Hand of God is power—power to heal, power to save, power to deliver. Father Lord God Almighty, we thank You for Your goodness and blessings.”
“We Worship You/Hallelujah/We Worship You/For Who You Are,” sing The Emmanuel TV Choir after the Prayer Line/Anointing Water Ministration session.
In the one-on-one sessions today, every stubborn spirit was commanded to leave the people’s lives forever. Only Jesus Christ has the final say!
How awesome is God’s power! How transforming is its effect on the impacted! Viewers all over the world, witness the raw power of God on display at The SCOAN as people receive prayerful ministration of the New Anointing Water for healing, deliverance, blessing and salvation.
Breech presentation, overdue delivery, epilepsy, urinary tract disorder, chronic piles, penile ulcer and prostate cancer are among the cases presented for prayer today. God Almighty has intervened in all of these cases, and these people will no longer be going home the same.
“Holy Trinity, we welcome You here today,” says Pastor Evelyn Joshua at the start of the Prayer Line session. She declares upon congregants: “Be healed in your spirit, be healed in your body and be healed in your soul, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!”
After the sermon, The Emmanuel TV Choir sing the song of worship “Heaven On Earth.” Hallelujah!
Concluding the sermon entitled “FORGIVENESS BRINGS A FREE SPIRIT”, Evangelist Joseph says: “The Spirit of God is not known by everyone and not received by everyone but only those who prepare for Him.“
Quoting Prophet T.B. Joshua, Evangelist Joseph says: “A person who does not love cannot be entrusted with the power of God to save, to heal, to bless, to save and to deliver, because he will use it against himself and his brothers.”
“When the Spirit of God dwells in your heart, you will be recreated, refined for God’s special grace, attention, healing, blessings and deliverance.”
Evangelist Joseph says: “When you don’t hold grudges, you create a perfect room for the Spirit of God to dwell in your heart.”
Evangelist Joseph says: “Many of us have never felt the presence of God in our lives due to years of holding offence, unforgiveness.”
“The Spirit of God wants to take residence in our heart and produce in us a holy character. To be like Jesus in our heart is our goal. But it starts by taking a simple step. Remember, the step is forgiveness.”
Evangelist Joseph says: “Forgive, if you want to be forgiven. Forgive, if you need a free spirit in your heart.”
“As true Christians, as genuine Christians we are obligated to forgive one another. If we claim that we are Christ-like, then we must have a forgiving heart. Forgiveness releases the heart from pain and hurt of the past and gives us a free spirit.”
Citing Prophet T.B. Joshua, Evangelist Joseph says: “Forgiveness is a weapon, a way of drawing us closer to God.”
Reading from Ephesians 4:30-32, Evangelist Joseph speaks about avoiding the fruits of bitterness.
“God’s Word renews our strength,” observes Evangelist Joseph as he joins congregants for today’s sermon.
After the testimonies session, The Emmanuel TV Choir invite the Lord “To Reign In Our Lives.”
Email testimonies from different countries of the world once again showed that the power of God is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent. Different ailments were crushed by the anointing. Testifiers sent in their testimonies from Zambia, Germany and the United States.
Ugochi was tormented by a marine spirit that afflicted her with the spirit of anger. She was always fighting her husband, as the family faced setbacks. The evil spirit was however arrested and banished by the Holy Spirit on Sunday May 8, 2022 during her deliverance at The SCOAN.
Little Emmanuella suffered from a swollen cheek that almost defied solution. On Sunday, April 17, 2022, she received ministration of the New Anointing Water from Pastor Evelyn Joshua and immediately showed signs of recovery. Today, she is healed completely, to the glory of God.
Christy battled with ceased menstruation due to infection. Her condition propelled her to attend The SCOAN Sunday Service on April 3, 2022, where she received ministration of the New Anointing Water. Today, she testified to her total healing, in Jesus' mighty name!
As the atmosphere in The SCOAN Auditorium is filled by the power of the Holy Spirit, people vomit the poisonous substances in their systems. Distance is no barrier to the move of God!
Sing The Emmanuel TV Choir: “Imole De/Okunkun Parada/Here Comes Light/Now Darkness Must Vanish!"
The Emmanuel TV Choir perform another divinely inspired composition by Prophet T.B. Joshua: “Sin’s Power Over Us Is Broken/When Jesus Rose, I Rose/When Jesus Went, I Went.”
Let us join The Emmanuel TV Choir in appealing to the Holy Spirit: “Take More Of Me/Give Me More Of You.”
It is time to give God all the glory this blessed Sunday morning. May He accept our worship today and meet us at the points of our needs, in Jesus’ name.
Viewers all over the world, you are warmly welcome to another SCOAN Live Sunday Service, in Jesus’ name! As you prepare your hearts for the worship session and every other scheduled event, remember to tap into God's blessings by exercising steady faith in His promises. Emmanuel!