Lost 600$ on escrow without completing any purchase.😅
- Wire transfer to Escrow (Citibank) to complete a purchase , Seller backed out and deal didn't go through
- Escrow refund Received 600$ less because of the conversion rate(USD-CAD) for that day.
1. Best course for any new Start up founder , Goes in depth in how to start or aquire a business -> how to scale it . Joe also shares all the resources he used to scale a Saas under $150.
Also gives access to small start up community .
Had a chat with @Denis__Shatalin so much to learn from the guy about how to grow a SaaS.
The framework you laid out for buying a SaaS is so valuable and amazing, One of the best coaching i got on SaaS growth.
15. Dev team space : Development teams, as well as stand-alone experts, are brought in on an invite basis. This means that DevTeam.Space picks and chooses the types of professionals with whom they want to associate their brand.
14. Fiverr: Again if you want something quick but not as good as upwork . Good for short term projects and also fixed prices gigs makes it easier to stay in budget although quality is again not top .
12. Hired: Every developer is pre-vetted for their experience, skills, and compensation requirements. Hired’s automated AI-powered talent matchmaking algorithm helps businesses save over 45 hours of talent sourcing per candidate.
5. Angel co :Its a really good platform for students and part-time professionals to get the job. Jobs are especially oriented towards startups Also Direct chat to recruiter help in quick response time and clarity.
4. Toptal: is again a freelance marketplace for software Engineers which are curated before onboarding. It could be bit expensive and initial onboarding is required to hire which is bit tedious.
3. Flexiple :Fast growing marketplace dedicated to software engineers hiring. Flexiple curates each software engineer, designer before onboarding them to their own platforms. Some of the engineers are already working with top tech MNC's.
2. Gigster : Provides premium engineers higher cost. Gigster offers flexible recruitment options (Elastic Staffing) that assesses the project’s requirements and allots the right combination of freelance talent and skills to your team.
1. Upwork: Fastest and easiest way to find talent is Upwork. Although you may have to put some time into due diligence to get the quality .
But if you have limited time to onboard then look no futhur.
Not hiring the right talent can make or break your start up.
Here are top 15 most effective platforms which i have come across to quick hire a developer for your SaaS.
Developers too can generate side income on any of these platforms. 🧵
As soon as i put an offer on the Saas
In my mind : "I am going to do X,Y,Z on Features , SEO, Marketing and Distribution for the product -->It is going to be a success !!!"
Reality -i loose the bidding and than move onto next one .
Life hits you hard , back to work. 🔨.
It is never too late to start, here is why.
Liu Chuanzhi founded Lenovo at 39
Gordon Moore founded Intel at 39
Masaru Ibuka founded Sony at 38
Reid Hoffman founded LinkedIn at 36
Marc Benioff founded Salesforce at 35
William Boeing founded Boeing at 35
Offered to buy a Saas which was listed on a marketplace.
First-week list price : 10 k.
Second-week list price : 25 k ( Due to offers )
My predicted final sale price : 30-40 k
SaaS inflation is all time high 🤯 , Guys -great time to launch one !!!