Special tax notice: the Herbalife Nutrition Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit corporation. U.S. EIN51-0523266. Donations may be deductible under U.S and state law. Consult your tax professional for advice.
Herbalife Nutrition and @LaLiga present a Facebook Live with LaLiga Ambassador Carlos "ElPibe"Valderrama to benefit the Herbalife Nutrition Foundation! Watch live at Facebook.com/Herbalife on July 14th, 8 a.m. PDT. hrbl.me/3k0r6ry
3. Pour batter into a greased pan. Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
4. Cool for at least 15 minutes before cutting. Cover the leftovers and store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
5. Enjoy cold or at room temperature.
1. Pre-heat oven to 375° F / 190° C. Line a small 8x8 oven tray or 8’’ skillet grease well. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the mashed bananas, peanut butter, whisk until fully combined. Stir in #TriBlendSelect and cocoa powder with a wooden spoon.
#WorldChocolateDay calls for these #vegan treats! 🍫Vegan, Gluten Free, Paleo@Herbalife_EUU
•2 cups mashed overripe bananas (about 6)
•1 cup crunchy peanut butter (use almond or cashew butter for paleo)
•1/2 cup (67g) Tri Blend Select Coffee Caramel*
•1/4 cup cocoaF
Try this low impact cardio routine for a full body #workout!
Do each movement for 30 sec each
1️⃣ Figure 8 chops
2️⃣ Hinge + rotation
3️⃣ Diagonal squat + punches
4️⃣ Reverse lunge pulses
Meet Herbalife SKIN® LycoGlow™. Formulated with tomato extract to foster and nourish skin from the inside out*, this skin supplement gives your body an allover healthy #glow that starts from within.*🍅
Available in the US and PR. Learn more:herbalife.com/LycoGlowdu
"My Asian culture and history taught me to value relationship in every aspect of my career. Being supportive to my team, having empathy, and adaptable in all situation are my strongest skills that helped with my professional career here in the US."
"#AAPI Heritage Month reminds me of my college days -- we celebrated AAPI contributions to art, literature, entertainment, innovation, and the economy, but also recognized the painful history AAPI endured."