What rich people don't want you to know:
1. You won't get rich off a salary alone
2. Inflation steals your wealth, so invest
3. Accumulate assets, not liabilities
4. Never spend more than you make
5. Pay yourself first, always
6. Compound interest works wonders
Don’t be bullish because you WANT prices to go up, and don’t be bearish because you WANT prices to go down.
‘Wants’ are based upon wishful thinking.
In trading, always put your wishful thinking aside. Instead, objectively focus on market metrics, analysis, and data.
Fixing your money situation begins with fixing your mindset first.
You’ll never build wealth if you can’t control the impulse to spend every single dollar as you get it.
Practicing and understanding the skill of delayed gratification is usually the first step.
Venezuela 🇻🇪 has the 3rd highest level o#Bitcoinin adoption in the world, as people increasingly use it to mitigate economic instability.
These are some basic items in Venezuela next to how many bolivars, the local currency, it takes to buy thexY