Please upgrade your browser to make full use of twiends.   chrome   firefox   ie   safari  
WoW Facts
facts laughing 641,087 followers
Follow @FactsGuide for amusing and unbelievable facts. You will love them.
  1h
Follow @FactsGuide for some unknown, crazy and interesting facts. You will enjoy reading them.
  1h
Your statistical chance of being murdered is 1 in 20,000.
  1h
If sugar is applied on a cut, it will help in the healing process and will also stop the blood flow.
  2h
Clownfish change gender upon losing the female of the school, this means throughout the entire movie, Nemo's dad was turning into a female
  3h
Pretending you don't have feelings of anger, sadness, or loneliness can literally destroy you mentally.
  5h
The Atacama Desert, which is the driest place on Earth, gets 4 inches of rain every 1000 years. pic.twitter.com/qBudPkFr2m
  5h
30% of ppl tend to fall asleep within 7 minutes while the remaining 70% spend hours over thinking before falling asleep
  5h
Time often has a way of showing us what truly matters
  8h
Psychologists say that when a man meets a woman, the first thing that comes to his mind is whether he'll have sex with her or not.
  9h
There's a building in London that reflects the Sun so perfectly, it literally melts cars.
Psychology says, depression is often the result of over thinking, our minds create problems that initially didn't exist.
Unless it is mixed with their saliva, human beings do not have the ability to taste food
Life stops for no one, so be what you wanna be, not what others wanna see
Lazy fact; Cant reach it. Don’t need it
Making others happy can actually feel good, even when you aren't so happy yourself
One third of the world's population has never made a telephone call
Girl gamers tend to have more sex and be happier in their relationships than girls who don't play video games.
It's impossible to remember exactly how your dreams start, you also only remember 5 to 10% of what you dream.
Some feelings don't really go away, they just get avoided and ignored