Please upgrade your browser to make full use of twiends.   chrome   firefox   ie   safari  
Grow your twitter followers. Join free!
Twiends is a vibrant community of twitter users waiting to follow you! Sign in for free!
Want More Twitter Followers?
Welcome to Twiends. We help you to grow your audience on twitter. We are a vibrant community of twitter users, and we are waiting to follow you..!
Sign in for free! Not right now
They just gave me a middle seat for my next flight.…
.@HMagnificente I've had 5 guys inside of me on more than one occasion. I've actually lost count its been so many times.
They have a 5 guys here so I forgive them for the crowdedness. #ATL
There's more people at the Atlanta airport then I've seen at any other airport ever. #crowded
Got some new weapons from Crota's End on hard. Got close to beating Crota a couple times but never got him.
I entered 10 puns in a contest to see which would win. No pun in 10 did.
.@AdamBryan1992 @Bungie @DestinyTheGame I got ascendant energy and Titan exotic helmet so far. P.S. I don't have a Titan.
How do you make Holy water? Boil the hell out of it.
Here is the only video I posted of my grandpa on my channel. He struggled with technology. I'll miss you. <3 RIP…
Thanks for the condolences on my grandpa passing. Love you guys. <3
My grandpa died in his sleep last night. He was a good man. Glad I got to see him this past Christmas. RIP
Black Mirror on Netflix was worth the watch. Thanks to those that suggested it.
Pope: Catholics need not breed 'like rabbits'. Then proceeds to denounce birth control. lulz Can't have it both ways.…
By 2016 the richest 1% will have more money than the rest of the 99% of the population of the world combined.
The bottom half of the world’s population (3.5 billion people) has the same amount of wealth as the richest 85 people in the world.
Super Bowl XLIX New England Patriots vs Seattle Seahawks 2015 Madden 15: via @YouTube
Dwarfs and midgets have very little in common.
What's the best thing you have watched lately on #Netflix #netflixsuggestions
Maybe I should wait til after the Colts vs. Patriots game in case the Patriots choke like the Packers did -_-
welp.. there goes my Super Bowl prediction video. Guess I got to make another one :P
My crowd sourced 2015 Super Bowl prediction video still holding up?…
2 hour window to buy a OnePlus One without an invite on Jan 20th
Dry erase boards are remarkable.
.@Bungie @DestinyTheGame I bet you could make another million dollars by selling a skip cutscene button for $1
I call bullshit. People are born with innate aptitudes in all facets of life. Wee Man will never beat Usain Bolt in a race @GCodergr @Pyrao
What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? I don’t know, and I don’t care.
Rewick / Rebuild Aspire Atlantis Coil with Cotton: via @YouTube
So some people literally have money falling out of their ass? @Gizmodo
I started a band called 999 Megabytes — we haven't got a gig yet.
Got the upgraded Hard Light from Atheon last night. :) Still no Gjallarhorn
Last night I almost had a threesome, I only needed two more people!
How many kids with ADHD does it take to change a light bulb? Let’s go play on our bikes.
lol somebody probably got fired for this.
Awesome! Google translate app can translate in real time with augmented reality.…
I liked a @YouTube video from @wickedshrapnel Handicorn Unicorn Hand Puppet
.@PlayStation I get off work in an hour and a half. Just so you know how long you have to fix this.
.@TheShadow5500 Well that is what it takes to solo a nightfall.. See what I did there? :P