Please upgrade your browser to make full use of twiends.   chrome   firefox   ie   safari  
Want to get more twitter followers? Click here to watch our video.
Andy Warhol Museum
art 667,535 followers
Everyday Object Creatively Arranged to Form Unexpected Artworks - via @designtaxi
Thank you @TheWarholMuseum staff for leading a screenprinting workshop with our teens! Beautiful #swag for #nyc #camp
Retweeted by Andy Warhol Museum
We've made more than 130 lessons available for teachers and students for FREE on our website. Check it out!
Attn #art nerds! @TheWarholMuseum's co-authored #book is now available! "Halston and Warhol: Silver and Suede":
Retweeted by Andy Warhol Museum
Explore @TheWarholMuseum in @vstpgh to celebrate its 20th anniversary and enjoy the impressive collection:
Retweeted by Andy Warhol Museum
Tickets still available for Sound Series: Band of Horses, with special guests, Midlake:
What's your favorite? 20 Awesome Coats of Arms via @BuzzFeed
Tune in to our Silver Studio Sessions and hear a different take on our Sound Series artists:
Delicious! RT @sophiemhsavage: Did my first screen print (can you believe it?) of pie at The Warhol :
Making Art Will Keep Your Brain Resilient As You Age - via @bigthink
Someone should try this in front of Warhol's 'Camouflage':
The Ultrasuede shirt dress: an undeniable part of any woman's wardrobe in the 1970s, designed by Halston:
Our brand new Halston and Warhol publication makes the perfect gift or coffee table book for the fashion lover:
The @EmpireStateBldg will illuminate its @EmpireLights 'silver' for Warhol on July 25. Learn more here: #warholEmpire
"I’ve met 80% of the people you think I’ve met, and the other 20% I’m dying to meet." #WarholQuote
"At the end of time, when I die, I don’t want to leave any leftovers. And I don’t want to be a leftover." #WarholQuote
Roadtrip this weekend? Why not #Pittsburgh? We've got an itinerary all set for you:
We are CLOSED today for Independence Day -
"I don’t think that I have an image, favorable or unfavorable." #WarholQuote
"Drag queens are the living testimony to the way women used to want to be." #WarholQuote