Dwight still cleans the glass with the best twitter.com/KLChouinard/st…
Mirotic is all things
Always good when a coach's priorities are in the right place one week into a season. twitter.com/YahooBDL/statu…
*reporter walks into the room*
Durant: "one thousand!" *finishes rep* "oh, didn't see you there"
Reporter: "You c… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…
Is hunger something that people questioned him on? twitter.com/SherwoodStraus…
They have to clean it up because the alternative is Thibs locks them in a dungeon.
Rubio got burnt a few times. But mostly he was funneling where he was supposed to and the help was late or nonexist… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…
I am, and have been skeptical, of Jusuf Nurkic, but the dude put the work in over the summer and was just incredible last night.
Someone pointed out SAC defense looked better last night, it did. However, the Suns also started Tyson Chander, TJ Warren and Jared Dudley.
The Pelicans have a lot of guys I love as 5-7 guys on the roster of contending teams masquerading as starters and 2… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…
I wish I had an answer to that. It's obvious he has something left at least. twitter.com/yongecity/stat…
Aaron Gordon is and should be a 4 in the current NBA. Unfortunately the Magic roster doesn't allow for that when he… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…
There's exactly one guy who is a good choice for defending Anthony Davis, though. twitter.com/jdunkftw/statu…
15. The Kings got a win, but they still look very Kings-y, which is not a good thing for anyone, especially Cousins.
14. Moving Zach Randolph to eating up 2nd units in the post and giving Marc Gasol ample rest was an incredible move by a 1st time head coach
13. Harrison Barnes played the role the Mavs wanted him to almost perfectly last night. Still don't like the roster, but very promising sign
12. With Biyombo gone, look for Valanciunas to finally work his way to the upper echelon of centers where he belongs. Severely underrated.
11. Embiid has everything you could want in a franchise player. Entertaining, aggressive, confident and every physical tool u could ask for.
10. I haven't been a huge Wiggins fan, but he looked much improved in Game 1 on both ends, in both skill and aggressiveness.
9. The Pistons are going to struggle badly until Reggie Jackson returns. He's the engine that makes their entire offense work.
8. Harden is going to post one of the best statistical seasons ever, but if they can't slow down LA, they are going to struggle to stop any1
7. The LAL young guys all looked great post-Kobe, especially Randle. Still think the Lou/Swaggy minutes need to dissipate for them to grow.
6. IND has the exact opposite. A plethora of guys who can spread the floor, run and create for themselves. Turner's play is key to next step
5. ORL has a roster that makes absolutely no sense. It kind of fits Vogel's scheme, but you aren't winning games with Fournier as go-to guy.
4. If Hibbert and MKG play anywhere near as well as they did last night this season, CHA is a lock for the top half of the East.
3. NO badly needs to blow up their roster and start over. They have the best PF in the NBA and he's surrounded by overachievers at best.
2. It's long past time for the point guards to BOS rumors to stop. Thomas has proven he's a near-elite PG, need help 2-4 much more.
1. Nurkic and Jokic are DENs two best bigs, makes sense to start them, but there should be little to 0 time where neither are on the court.
Some thoughts on last night's first huge NBA slate.
Related: Hoiberg also thinks the Bulls are "one of the best teams in the Eastern Conference." twitter.com/KCJHoop/status…
I would think he easily would be if they wanted Noel. Hard to trade for Noel or Okafor right now given their injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…
The "find Nick Young minutes" thought needs to be removed from all coach's minds via Inception. twitter.com/shahanLA/statu…
Guessing if the Lakers want to get Ingram PG minutes, they view Clarkson as much more of a SG.
That was from @SI_LeeJenkins
in his great piece on Embiid "I'm the Process" today: si.com/nba/2016/10/26…
Embiid is funny and has a chance to be incredibly good. Going to be a really interesting career.
Wonder if NFL executives are watching a game with Curry, Kawhi, Durant & Pau in it & discussing why Osweiler vs Siemian has worse ratings
Chuck is like Skip Bayless except I don't think Chuck is doing it on purpose twitter.com/KcannonDFS/sta…
NBA is back! NHL is in full swing!
Use code RELOADNFL to get 4x TC Rewards on all sports for a whole month!
Kyrie is gonna do some disgusting basketball stuff to D-Rose and Jennings tonight.
basketball is back
It's going to be a really fun Rodney Hood game tonight.
Please explain yourself @KingJames
We need a "Is KAT gon' get that yarn?" Twitter account, and every tweet is just, "Yes." twitter.com/talkhoops/stat…
Speaking as someone who LOVES 140-130 basketball games, this Harden/Gordon backcourt we are getting in Houston is legendary.
Rose can finally proceed to mucking up the Knicks season on the court instead of off it.
It's a vicious Candy Corn cycle, just like all cycles involving Candy Corn. twitter.com/LeoHowell8/sta…
Come on Hakeem... I mean, what you supposed to do with this?
Just filthy vine.co/v/5HFInKggQgQ