Please upgrade your browser to make full use of twiends.   chrome   firefox   ie   safari  
Create your own wall, sign in free!
Ricky Gervais
Remember, if a load of boys suddenly appear in your yard, they're probably there for your milkshakes.
4h
That @GaryLineker swearing made me take heroin & throw stones at police & stuff. I wanted to be a nurse but not anymore. Now I'm in a gang.
4h
Please support @dignityindying bit.ly/join-dignity-i… Because no one has the right to tell you how much pain and suffering you should endure
5h
New poster for #NATM3 'secret of the tomb' released today, see if you can spot Ricky. pic.twitter.com/fiLT54wy3a
Retweeted by Ricky Gervais
"I think there's been a rape up there...I got his attention. Get their attention." #BrentGold pic.twitter.com/peVZoLznUa
Retweeted by Ricky Gervais
After the training day episode of The Office tonight on @GoldTVChannel is the @LesDennis episode of Extras. Big Time.
The Training Day episode is on at 10pm on @GoldTVChannel - so until then tweet us your favourite Brent quote with hashtag #BrentGold.
Retweeted by Ricky Gervais
The old English fairground game of "kiss the paw and make it squeak" Haha. Love the rhythm. vine.co/v/O7nMuUzXZqV
Cross Media Marketing: Ricky Gervais Does Great Commercials & Can Reach Wider Audience blog.muipr.com/ricky-gervais-… #Audi #MUIPR #Netflix
Retweeted by Ricky Gervais
Please look at my YouTube channel m.youtube.com/rickygervais?u… It's free and has loads of bollocks like this m.youtube.com/watch?v=ISw_0H… Enjoy
Thank you for making David Brent trend after all these years. This is what the great man is up to now by the way youtube.com/watch?v=_kROd6…
Worming your way into someone else's photo #ThingsBrentHates
Her tunnel, banded around, willy nilly #ThingsBrentHates
UK comedy fans, tonight at 10pm on Gold: The Office Training Day followed by @LesDennis in Extras! Go & get the guitar.
UK comedy fans, this Monday at 10pm on Gold: The Office Training Day followed by @LesDennis in Extras! Go & get the guitar.
Me, getting destroyed by a little girl youtube.com/watch?v=Gx1YzG…
Just bought some furry bagpipes
I share 98.6% of my genetic material with chimpanzees and I use most of the other 1.4% for tweeting.
"She said, it's more important to be kind than clever or good looking" #Derek pic.twitter.com/Q6NS2jKmpF
Retweeted by Ricky Gervais
Today we are joining the largest climate march ever to ask for change ahead of the UN’s #Climate2014 Summit. pic.twitter.com/HT2EvbE4Yp
Retweeted by Ricky Gervais
You can fool all of the people some of the time & some of the people all of the time and that's enough to make a fucking fortune.
35,000 lost to poachers in 2013 make a stand join global march for Elephants on 4 October pic.twitter.com/FzKgzqH1ZI
"What things do you like?" Enjoy a date with #Derek in season 2, showing on 4oD (UK) and @netflix (worldwide). pic.twitter.com/XoTY9qMaUK
Retweeted by Ricky Gervais
This is what you call a mood swing vine.co/v/OWLIttj2Ax7
Thank you @rickygervais for continuing to speak up for those who cannot. Your voice always helps us make a very real difference
Retweeted by Ricky Gervais