Please upgrade your browser to make full use of twiends.   chrome   firefox   ie   safari  
Create your own wall, sign in free!
ksankaranarayanan
95 followers
Want to Grow Your Twitter Following, Free?
HDFC Bank likely to increase foreign holdings to 74%. Finance Ministry is concerned with the issue
Padmanabhan nagar main road Choolaimedu Chennai600094 land 3600 sq.ft.with a house for sale around 3.10 crores contact KSANKARANARAYANAN 94…
enjambakkam bungalow situate in survey no. 165/3 with patta no.360 for 90 lakhscontact 9444410628
1.5 acres of patta land near Omalur-Salem available for sale contact 9444410628
Child prodigy MANDOLIN SRINIVAS passes away on acute liver problem. Carnatic music lost a maestro in instrumental music
For buying Bank pledged properties at a discount , contact KSANKARANARAYANAN 09444410628
BJP opened an account in West Bengal by securing a seat in Assembly Elections
Small set back for BJP in bye-elections. Amit shah might be over cofident.Secular card has again taken by SP and others
Major departure from formalities in receiving a state dignitory outside DELHI, in Ahmedabad. Hats off to MODI. Happy birthday. at home town.
BJP is not serious about todays bye polls for 3 M.P.Sets and 33 assembly seats
Kamalnath joins the fray with criticising former P.M. in not taking quick action in 2-G scam
Bank pledged properties available for sale at a discount Contact KSANKARANARAYANAN 09444410628
China coming near to solve border disputes amicably
Matured Insurance repayable amount piling up unpaid due to non availablity of accont nos. since funds should go to policy hoders account
Gold smugling is on the increase due to the big gap between Indian and Global price
Muzafarnagar court rejects the charge sheet against Amit Shah.An embaressment for SP Govt. in U.P.
Sheila Dixit in favour of BJP forming govt. in DELHI. Really a shocking news for congress
Vinod Rais revelations against the inefficiency of Manmohan Singh in dealing with 2G and coalgate scams are well founded. BJP should act
Forward market commission to be merged with SEBI which is already under absolute power, Let it not be overpowered.
Hats off to Indian army for their rescue operations in J&K
Stock Market rise is unabated, But rise is confined to 10% of listed shares, remaining to be thrown into scrap.That means 90% are cheated
SEBI to controll Commodity market by levying fees from investors.Legislation is in the offing. Transaction cost may go up.
ONE LAKH Life cover, 5000 loan availablity,personal accident benefits will attract opening of new bank accounts IRDA should approve
Consultancy service available for aggrieved borrowers from Banks KSANKARANARAYANAN 09444410628