Please upgrade your browser to make full use of twiends.   chrome   firefox   ie   safari  
Louis Efron
I am excited to announce my first no charge purpose webinar: Find Your Purpose Today! scheduled for June 18th,...
Find Your Purpose Today! my no charge webinar: June 18th, 2014 2PM to 3PM EST. Register at
If you can’t find the life situation you want, make it.
@LouisEfron @Forbes You're welcome Louis! Love your focus on purpose & the 20%. Keep it up!
Retweeted by Louis Efron
Insightful. "The 20% That Really Matters To Your Career" by @LouisEfron via @Forbes
Retweeted by Louis Efron
The less you care what others think the more your own thoughts will evolve.
Retweeted by Louis Efron
Why You Should Erase "I'll Take Any Job!" From Your Vocabulary… @lzhng good advice!!
Retweeted by Louis Efron
80% of success is showing up, but what can the other 20% do for you? via @Forbes
The 20 Percent That Really Matters To Your Career via @Forbes
All difficult things have their origin in that which is easy and great things in that which is small. - Lao-Tzu
Retweeted by Louis Efron
@LouisEfron education is so important as we/so many know-support =s cheers to unity in helping others~ #Grateful to #MakeADailyDifference
Retweeted by Louis Efron
Just made the first donation from book proceeds! Any help to get me to my goal would be extremely appreciated!…
Beyond money...Conscious Capitalism: Higher Purpose: via @YouTube
Do all things with #Love. –– Og Mandino
Retweeted by Louis Efron
Diversity, not conformity wins the day!
What are the top 2 questions you need help with right now in your career?
Believing in yourself is the key to successfully changing your life for the better.…
Get a life, not a job! BOOKS | Louis Efron
Blessed to be coached by the amazing Lisa Nichols. A truly remarkable human being!
Honored to be spending time with Kevin Hall author of Aspire. A truly inspirational man!
Do you know your purpose? Check out "What's Your Purpose by Louis Efron" on Vimeo #Vimeo #purpose #jobs #careers