Please upgrade your browser to make full use of twiends.   chrome   firefox   ie   safari  
John Pyrzenski
All the prizes to choose, Jenna refused to leave without the metallic basketball and now sleeping with it... too early to be on @uconn #ladyhuskies radar? #2yearsold #love #futurepointguard @daveandbusters
P.&G. Sells 43 Beauty Brands to Coty nyti.ms/1UEOyGv
My two couch potatoes #puppylove #puppy #daughter #lazy #lazyday #sprout #huntingdog #birddog #cutedogsofinstagram #cutekidsclub #bestfriends #bff
@banditwines meet our new puppy "Bandit" - 7 weeks old! He is a cross between an #EnglishSetter and a #GermanShorthair. #puppy #dog #cuteness #mischief #mansbestfriend #familymember #birddog #huntingdog #bestwoof #myfirstdogselfie #ilovemydog #dogsofinstagram #dogcrushdaily
Mother's Day weekend hike and picnic at Kent Falls #mothersday #hike #perfectweather #waterfall #happyday
Jenna found the biggest slide on the playground to be the most fun! Even better that her grandma and grandpa were there... #daddyslittlegirl #daredevil #takesafterhermom
Jenna's new winter coat from her grandma and grandpa #lovingwinter
Jenna was a good girl, mom and dad not so much, lol #christmasmorning #SantaWasHere #happyholidays #merrychristmas
To my friends and family who share my faith, "Merry Christmas!"; and to those who do not, "Happy Holidays!"; and to all I wish you the very best in 2015! #merrychristmas #happyholidays #seasonsgreetings #happynewyear
Jenna playing on Thanksgiving day with cousin Matthew
It's gone through! Obama signs Sunscreen Innovation Act cosmeticsdesign.com/Regulation-Saf… via @CosmeticsDesign
CAbi Selects QRS for Promotional Makeup Palette pressreleasepoint.com/node/789225
45% of Men Find This Unattractive (so what about the other 55%?) care2.com/greenliving/45… #cosmetics #makeup
Are lotions, makeup and creams dangerous to your health? Yet another opinion washingtonpost.com/national/healt… via @washingtonpost #makeup #cosmetics
Happy 1st birthday to my little sweetheart! Mommy & Daddy love you!
Brooke Shields creates a line for MAC Cosmetics - Telegraph fw.to/mx7mKKi #cosmetics #makeup
New Makeup App Promises the Perfect Shade - ABC News abcn.ws/VdhpXw via @ABC #makeup #cosmetics #theresanappforthat
I can see why it was so intimidating #therock #alcatraz
A perfect summer day with my little girl
#packaging at reasonable quantities. Primary, secondary or #fullservice, we manage #supplychain needs qrsllc.net #cosmetics #QRS
@FlicShis @drhirmand you should always read ingredients in makeup and also w acne-adjust diet and get a food sensitivity test @TheALCATTest
Retweeted by John Pyrzenski
Check out: #Makeup Tips For Blue Eyes: Enhance Your Peepers With These Key Shades bit.ly/1rSNFvF via @StyleListCanada #cosmetics
Want to know how many pedicures you should be getting per month? Here's what the pros say: trib.al/vPI5MXI
Retweeted by John Pyrzenski
This week we are totally obsessed with summery floral prints >> bit.ly/1wPJL6g
Retweeted by John Pyrzenski
Mary Kay and Dallas: A beautiful partnership share.d-news.co/EqqQWyf #cosmetics #makeup
Christian Louboutin Enters the Beauty Arena With Nail Polish #Cosmetics wwd.com/beauty-industr… (from @womensweardaily)
Fantastic West Coast trip! @CosmoProf never disappoints and love CA. Great to see you @mirabellabeauty (Amber) @ScottBarnes68 @frankgalasso1
Can't wait to host #CAbiScoop 7/18 at 6:30 EST! Watch live as @CAbiClothing debuts their Fall Collection from Denver! bit.ly/TZcCbO
Retweeted by John Pyrzenski
10 wks at 45 degrees C is equivalent to 1 yr at ambient, unless you are going to Cosmoprof Las Vegas where everything is always accelerated
Countdown to Cosmoprof NA 2014 in Las Vegas: The show will begin on July 13th. bit.ly/1o50iQq
Retweeted by John Pyrzenski




Twitter Sign-in
We are going to send you to Twitter to authorize twiends.
Please note that we never tweet or follow people without your permission.
Continue