Please upgrade your browser to make full use of twiends.   chrome   firefox   ie   safari  
fearne cotton
Thankyou @MetroUK for the fantastic @Fearnecotton @verynetwork coverage today!We love the pink pouffe too! #interiors
Retweeted by fearne cotton
Did not think I was gonna bump into these two this morning!
Heavenly blueberry lemon vegan and refined sugar free bars. My new fave thing to make and eat very quickly afterwards
Students! I'm supporting @uniboobteam campaign. Apply here to become a Uni Boob Team Leader bit.ly/1GUncBV
Retweeted by fearne cotton
At this point of pregnancy 97% of my wardrobe is looking rather neglected. The other 3% is this T shirt and a dress
We've picked our top must haves from @Fearnecotton's stunning home collection: ow.ly/PXg38 #VeryFearne
Retweeted by fearne cotton
A blissful day at my cousin Jess's wedding!! A day of family and love ❤️
One of the best books I've read. It made me stop in my tracks, weep and see so much light in the world. A must read.
All the best tweets from our @Fearnecotton #AskFearne takeover, just in case you missed them on.red-uk.co/1LQ4qDc
Retweeted by fearne cotton
Love this card from my oldest mate Lucy. 😂D
Mornin! Our gorgeous @Fearnecotton August issue of @RedMagDaily hits newsstands today. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy #NewIssue
Retweeted by fearne cotton
.@Fearnecotton is here to congratulate the #QueensYoungLeaders as they receive their award from The Queen
Retweeted by fearne cotton
Off to Buckingham Palace for the #QueensYoungLeaders Awards!
The mulit-talented @Fearnecotton goes 'through a whole spectrum of emotions' when she paints bbc.in/1C8taho
Retweeted by fearne cotton
Disney Club me back in the mid 90s. #15 #fringe
An incredible view of beautiful London from the new Shard garden this morning! 🌸V
Introducing #sub60 - celebs & business experts share life and job advice in just 60 seconds. ow.ly/NLArP
Retweeted by fearne cotton
New girl band alert... Big Mix 💋A




Twitter Sign-in
We are going to send you to Twitter to authorize twiends.
Please note that we never tweet or follow people without your permission.
Continue