Everyone everywhere is connected now-days by social media. Whether it’s Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, everyone knows them or has them. Groups like these have become huge factors in our lives, and are extremely contagious. People want a quick, easy way to connect to each other, and social media gives them that. You have the urge to add/follow/subscribe to everything that catches your eye, like a child in a sweet shop. Even if you don’t want to, they are there and you can’t help but give in.
The name Social Media says it all. People want to be social, express themselves in every way they can, but on a large scale, so everyone can see what you want them to see. Things like Twitter and YouTube can be the start of great things; a business, a charity, a career or just simply to be famous. Many people want to climb the social ladder, and have a spotlight on them, though not everything is so fine and dandy. The world we live in is hard; trying to get anywhere is difficult. There are multiple dead ends and brick walls to break through, but have no fear! Social Media groups like Facebook and Twitter create communities that help people get connected and stay connected. So when your down and glum, there’s hundreds, even thousands of people who have the same view as you and are willing to help. The big guys love helping the little guys out.
That’s what Social Media can do for you, but what can you get out of it? Well, when I say you stay connected, I truly mean it. Follow your favourite things; keep up to date on music, vloggers, bloggers, friends and family, celebs and so more! Fall in love with what the world has to offer.
Find those you know, and those you've forgotten. Rebuild bridges and create new ones. Share your love for loved ones, whether it’s One Direction, Justin Beiber, or whoever floats your boat (or someone you genuinely love).
With Social Media, the World truly becomes your oyster in which to explore, find out things you never knew, and find people you never knew existed. Start a fashion trend or tell people something that generally concerns you. The thing about Social Media is that it is literally everywhere at once: your phone, computer, playstaion, X-Box, iPod, iPhone iPad. The list is endless, everything you need, whether it be new, email, a friend or a foe, a picture that needs multiple hashtags, it doesn’t matter, because everything is an arms length away.
My tips and Judgement:
• Don’t add anyone you don’t know.
• Don’t be a hater, don’t accept hatters.
• No bullying!
• Tag, Tag, Tag!
• Tell us what you’re doing!
• Nice picture, great picture! Like the picture.
• No chain sharing things, it’s irritating!
• Follow your interests, blog your heart out.
• Don’t unfollow, there is no point.
• Hashtag, but don’t over do it.
• Share your things, music, photos, and celebs.
• Chat to everyone! Twitter has such nice people.
• Give people shoutouts and follow them, don’t hog the attention!
• Post everything! Literally everything!
• Hashtag the hell out of your photo, this is Instagram, not Twitter.
• Like other things if you like them, show people appreciation!
• Follow, and stay a loyal follower.
• Use the effects! They are awesome!
• Don’t bias your pictures. Share your life through pictures and hashtags.
• Don’t be cruel to others, because then people will be cruel to you.
Don’t catch the Social Media flu, don’t let it rule you. It’s not a weapon or your life. Use it, but use it right. Live life and enjoy yourself. Don’t hate, appreciate! And when people and life put you down, don’t rant about it (unless it’s Twitter, there’s a chance it will just get lost in there), think about it, think about what makes you happy, think about those who do care about you.
Source: Personal Experience
Tags: social media