Grow Your Twitter Free
Want To Grow Your Twitter?
We help other people find and follow you on Twitter.
Key Info:
Started in 2009
Over 4.5 million signups
Country targeting provided
We never auto tweet to your timeline
We never auto follow others
We actively moderate our community
Please Share
Please upgrade your browser to make full use of twiends.  chrome

Logan Vine.

Trivia crack has way too many advertisements.. #chilll
I've never felt so unsafe driving until I shared the drivers seat going down apopka vineland
Retweeted by Logan Vine.
its taken logan and i two hours to get ready for kobe
Retweeted by Logan Vine.
Someone teach me how to drive stick asap
All my friends wake up so late😭
51% of me wants to go to bed, the other 49% wants to have a social life..
Good luck to everyone taking the ACT
Congrats to @LoganVinee for winning class clown, even though you didn't make an appearance
Retweeted by Logan Vine.
Debating if I should go to bed now so I don't miss my ACT tomorrow😎#pt22?
Sorry I bothered you with my friendship
Retweeted by Logan Vine.
@h3lla_dope: Only President Obama could get gas to $2.50, then be told he's failing as president.” Obama has nothing to do w/ gas prices😂😴
I'm wide awake 💁
I wonder which of my friends will go the furthest in life💰
Country music makes my ears bleed
Some kid just got picked up in a r8 at thronebrooke elementary #lucky
Still can't believe I got tried by a freshman 😂😂😂
I'm so hungry holy shit
Will the fake slim shady please sit down
Go do something illegal today, like feed the homeless.
Retweeted by Logan Vine.
My favorite tv show is shart tank
If you say "raise up lights" you just said "razer blades" in an Australian accent lol
Heelys don't have brakes because swag runs on forever
I forgot how good McDonald's fries are
Should I embarrass dalton pt. 100?
I'm about to try somebody stay tuned
Just got soap in my eye and there is a 100% chance I'm blind 👀
How much trouble would I get into if I wore heelys to school tomorrow and rolled to my classes
Jenna tried my life too many times tonight
Dalton is a cyber bully I might snitch
Respect is a mutual thing
I hate when people's perception of you is based on assumptions😴
Anyone trying to go shopping tonight? White Saturday?
I love being liked by my friends parents 🏆
I hate when you go to shake someone's hand, and they go for a high five, and it just goes downhill from there
I got kicked out of my family pictures cause I'm ugly
Merry Christmas ❄️⛄️🌲
Fuck that button on the twitter feed that has u accidentally following people
Bout to sell my car for $1 hmu
just because you dont tell me doesnt mean i dont know
If you tell me "that's not my problem" I will go out of my way to make it your problem👹
Twiends uses the Twitter™ API, displays it's logo & trademarks, and is not endorsed or certified by them. These items remain the property of Twitter.