Please upgrade your browser to make full use of twiends.   chrome   firefox   ie   safari  
Grow your twitter followers. Join free!
Twiends is a vibrant community of twitter users waiting to follow you! Sign in for free!
Want More Twitter Followers?
Welcome to Twiends. We help you to grow your audience on twitter. We are a vibrant community of twitter users, and we are waiting to follow you..!
Sign in for free! Not right now
Oluwatosin
Fuck England have turned it around. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
You thought because you rolled up your skinny jeans and popped on a trench coat, you'd made it?
I've never understood people who feel the need to give a running commentary of their day....we don't care if you boil an egg.
I'm praying the fight outside the stadium will be a dance battle
Retweeted by Oluwatosin
Happy birthday, @Cristiano! See how much you know about the ex-#mufc star with our no.7s quiz: bddy.me/1zCEByq pic.twitter.com/XRI3TVb3SX
Retweeted by Oluwatosin
Happy Birthday to Cristiano Ronaldo who turns 30 today! #MUFC
Retweeted by Oluwatosin
Goal for Man United. Van Persie
Retweeted by Oluwatosin
Steph Curry hitting those consistent 3s !!!
Kanye, Rihanna & Sir Paul McCartney - FourFiveSeconds.
What's happening at Dortmund?
โ€œ@FeyiCarter: Is this what Taz Angels came London to do? pic.twitter.com/4iemROw5ATโ€ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Good luck in the future to Darren Fletcher. Gave his all for @ManUtd
'twas all fun and games till someone caught feelings'
JayZ Was In Disbelief ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚vine.co/v/Otxdnjl69XIcVw
Retweeted by Oluwatosin
In Lagos, driving a car is war. And in war, you don't tell your enemy your next move. That's why most people don't use indicators.
Retweeted by Oluwatosin
Kings of leon make great driving music
Retweeted by Oluwatosin
Special times, some great memories. Loved playing with fletch, Fantastic player and great lad. Gonna be missed.. pic.twitter.com/tIC3FruS71
Retweeted by Oluwatosin
'Don't save her, she don't wanna be saved'...
Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Go Public with Their Relationship goo.gl/DBrpKq pic.twitter.com/qL5d9QT7Od
Retweeted by Oluwatosin
Congrats Patriots. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿˆ๐ŸŽ‰
Fried rice would be epic right now...
Super Bowl. ๐Ÿˆ
Research has found that religious and non-religious people are equally likely to misbehave.
Retweeted by Oluwatosin
The world's richest 1% are set to have more money than the remaining 99% combined by next year trib.al/0KzrsrQ pic.twitter.com/faTIgT6X1b
Retweeted by Oluwatosin
โ€œ@toye___: Because regular Shoki is too mainstream. pic.twitter.com/GyLkfF7y4qโ€ ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ’ƒ
Depending on where you live, it takes a salary of betw $228K and $678K to be in the top 1%. wapo.st/1JGkLGW pic.twitter.com/Ygz8V184gs
Retweeted by Oluwatosin
Watching The Interview today. ๐Ÿ˜
We're gonna score, my pizza is tingling
Retweeted by Oluwatosin
#cfc 1-0 #lfc - Ivanovic gives Chelsea the lead, heading home a free-kick from Willian follow on @bbc5live & online bbc.in/1zrkw0X
Retweeted by Oluwatosin
Lol Liverpool are out.
Sad news for Bojan, been in form too.
Stoke forward Bojan Krkic will miss the rest of the season after suffering an anterior cruciate ligament injury pic.twitter.com/9TfohwssPG
Retweeted by Oluwatosin
โ€œ@ToniKarma: "@MoniqaOnline: Im so fuckin confused pic.twitter.com/rvVRalXHZA"โ€ < Wavey. Everyone is happy
Retweeted by Oluwatosin
U21s: FT - #mufc 2 Liverpool 1. Paddy McNair rifled in the winner at the start of the second half as United are deserved victors in Leigh.
Retweeted by Oluwatosin
Victor Valdes enjoyed his first #mufc run-out, while Nick Powell opened the scoring with a fine first-half header.
Retweeted by Oluwatosin
I'm proper proud when I see my old hoes all loved up in a relationship...I knew you when you was a proper lil jezzy now look at you ๐Ÿ˜ชโค๏ธ
Retweeted by Oluwatosin
โ€œ@migiokafor: Igbo, Nigeria๐ŸŒดpic.twitter.com/BG53STXe0UUโ€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ
Retweeted by Oluwatosin
Girls for today, girls for tomorrow. ๐Ÿ’ญ