Please upgrade your browser to make full use of twiends.   chrome   firefox   ie   safari  
Create your own wall, sign in free!
Jay Gudda
#Brother #FlippedAnchor
A pack of condoms, a couple problems, and deep depression. It never got me too far...or fix my weak aggression.
@WhoIsJayGudda just came across you on youtube i'll be posting Your's Truly to our site #SALUTE ds-radio.com
Retweeted by Jay Gudda
The winner of this week's #Heatseeker Video Edition is @WhoIsJayGudda, whose "Yours Truly" video made the cut hnhh.co/vbtwb RT!
Retweeted by Jay Gudda
My 'Yours Truly' video was selected by @HotNewHipHop today. Check it out here: hotnewhiphop.com/jay-gudda-your…
In the end, you have to protect yourself at all times #FloydMayweather
What's #mines should never be theirs
Get 1% of someone's trust and earn the other 99%.
Retweeted by Jay Gudda
There’s no love without sacrifice.
Retweeted by Jay Gudda
Been left more than right
She don’t love me, she’s just infatuated.
Retweeted by Jay Gudda
Anger is a dangerous ally
Loyalty and Sincerity
The empty vessel makes the loudest sound #Shakespeare
If you have a minute, check out a short write-up by @RudeBoyAsia rudeboymag.com/jay-gudda/
I know, deep down, she's replacing me.
There's some people that would love to put the K to me
Don't get impatient when it takes too long #LightUp