Want To Grow Your Twitter?
We help other people find and follow you on Twitter.
Key Info:
Started in 2009
Over 4 million signups
Country targeting provided
We never auto tweet to your timeline
We never auto follow others
We actively moderate our community
Please Share
Please upgrade your browser to make full use of twiends.   chrome

Valencia Nel

Want to Grow Your
Social Media, Free?
@JimmieJohnson I'm still determined to win a signed tshirt. #48 #iWILLgetasignedshirt #fanfromSA
@JimmieJohnson When I'm watching NASCAR the volume is so loud people would actually think I have lions roaring in my living room.
@JimmieJohnson pleeeeeeease can I win a racing tshirt. Supporter al the way from South Africa.
I just entered the My Wedding Wizard competition to #win 1 of 5 amazing #bridal prizes! myweddingwizard.co.za/component/wedd… #myweddingwizard #wedding
My soon to be soon to be ;)
Never step on spiders. You could be stepping on a female with eggs, and they’ll stick to your shoes and hatch all over your car and house.
Retweeted by Valencia Nel
leggings have made me realize how uncomfortable jeans really are
Retweeted by Valencia Nel
when your phones about to fall and ur headphones be like " nah i gotchuu"
Retweeted by Valencia Nel
Everything's funnier when you're not allowed to laugh.
Retweeted by Valencia Nel
Just love my job :) ___ My man :) ___ My life :) ____ #privileged
The number of 'followers' you have does not make you better than anyone else. Hitler had millions, and Jesus had 12.
Retweeted by Valencia Nel
Over 90% of people say "never mind" when they don't feel like repeating themselves.
Retweeted by Valencia Nel
Psychological Fact: People automatically assume that you're mad at them when you're quiet.
Retweeted by Valencia Nel
Hearing how poorly some people have turned out .... shame @kayla_steyn #koekoeclang #blokke #losersenvuilies
@kayla_steyn_ Troukoors in my gesig jaaaaaa
5% of girls can pull off highwasted shorts the other 95% look like they're wearing a damn diaper 
Retweeted by Valencia Nel
Bored ; Goes to kitchen ; Opens fridge ; Looks inside ; Leaves empty handed.
Retweeted by Valencia Nel
I hate it when a shower only has two options: 3rd degree burns or skinny dipping in Antarctica.
Retweeted by Valencia Nel
The secret of happiness is to count your blessings while others are adding up their troubles. goo.gl/vUV1i6
Retweeted by Valencia Nel
No matter how baddass you are, if a child hands you a plastic phone, you answer it.
Retweeted by Valencia Nel
You can't stay mad at someone who makes you smile.
Retweeted by Valencia Nel
Be polite to everyone. If someone is treating you wrong or unfairly, being polite will only make them look bad.
Retweeted by Valencia Nel
What a weekend!! Surprise get away to.Hermanus ... Foot Spa!! I love you Stiaan.
Joint banking account with my man <3 #savings #wedding
Some kids were dropped as a baby.. BUT YOU were clearly thrown in the air, smacked by a ceiling fan, and tossed out the window.
Retweeted by Valencia Nel
Kids at school: I smoke weed and get high. Me: When it's cold, I breathe really heavy and pretend I'm a dragon.
Retweeted by Valencia Nel
Travel. As much as you can. As far as you can. As long as you can. Life’s not meant to be lived in one place.
Retweeted by Valencia Nel
You don't need a perfect boyfriend. All you need is one who loves your weirdness, wants to spend time with you & respects you.
Retweeted by Valencia Nel
Nobody is in charge of your happiness except you.
Retweeted by Valencia Nel
I’m sorry, I forgot your name. Can I just call you mine?
Retweeted by Valencia Nel
I want to be the only hand you ever need to hold.
Retweeted by Valencia Nel
Knowing he is going to ask but not knowing when is sooooooo frustrating #kanniewagnie
Who's ready for a little Bristol night racing? The #FoodCity500 is on @FOXSports1.
Retweeted by Valencia Nel
Just because you say ñNo offenseî doesnÍt make your statement any less offensive.
Retweeted by Valencia Nel
Sbos was mos lekker saam ali spesuale mense van my <3 Shots shots shots @engelbrecht7 .... :)
Welkom by di twitter lewe baby @stiaan_mong
You're 16 and miss the 90's? Yeah, I'm sure those were the best 3 years of your life. Shitting in your pants and eating crayons.
Retweeted by Valencia Nel
Fridge shopping with my soon-to-be!!
Not quite sure how people survive living in Vegas lol crazy place
Retweeted by Valencia Nel

Twitter Sign-in
We are going to send you to Twitter to authorize twiends.
Please note that we never tweet or follow people without your permission.
Hi, this page is for Valencia Nel
Are you looking for their Twitter page? Or would you like to view all their updates here?