Hailey asked what this thing on the wall is. So far she's guessed "small radiator", "bug zapper", tiny boat motor" and "cheese grater".
This is a metaphor for life:
And then I was attacked by a thousand rattlesnakes. thebloggess.com/2017/02/12/and…
I'd pretty much be the same.
Oh, hell. I should have attached this to that last post. Sorry. Tour schedule! #YouAreHere
Victor just sent me this from the airport. #sightingsinthewild
Victor: "So are we done here?" Me: "I'm just hanging out. Thinking about massacres and crippling debt."
Victor: This place is falling apart. Me: Yes, but it's falling apart so beautifully.
10. I'm currently in jail. But on purpose, for once.
so..... when do you move in?
"something is living in it"
8. There's a church. But something is living in it. 9. The doorknobs are giving me mixed signals. Get a priest.
6. I can't afford this. 7. But the taxidermy comes with the town.
3. This place feels haunted as shit. 4. It's like Westworld but with less robot nudity. 5. Saloon.
1. We haven't been murdered. 2. There's a saloon.
Gps: YOU HAVE REACHED YOUR DESTINATION. Us: We have?
So...I guess this is how they keep the people out? Do we go on foot from here? Victor emphatically says no.
Uh. This is the road we're taking to the ghost town. This might be a trap.
Me trying to explain booksgiving to everyone I know @TheBloggess
FURIOUSLY HAPPY is out in paperback today! High-fives for everyone!
That all the kids on You Can't Do That on Television lived together at the studio.