18) What is your nickname/preferred name?
17) What was your dream as a child?
16) If you could summarise yourself in one word, what would it be?
15) What is your favourite colour?
14) Do you prefer to stream, download or buy hard copies of music/films?
13) What is your favourite book?
12) What is your favourite film?
10) One thing you like about yourself?
9) Do you play any musical instruments?
7) What's your preferred genre of music?
6) Are you vegan or vegetarian?
5) If you could wish for anything in the world and it would come true, what would you wish for?
4) Do you have a life goal and if so, what is it?
2) How many (and which) languages can you speak?
1) What country do you live in?
Thread of random questions for anybody out there who's bored and fancies being friends :)
Human relationships are the weirdest things.
Today is my day off. And when I say day off, I mean it for once.
Don't think I've felt genuinely happy like this for so long 💕
I need a new camera desperately, both for basic photography and vlogging. Suggestions welcome.
Awful selfie, but thank you to @Snozone_UK
Castleford for a fantastic lesson! Next stop: Olympics.
(Ok, maybe not.)
Hoping Xscape has somewhere selling just fruit and water because I'm such a dumbass.
Zopiclone gonna kick in. Goodnight world <3
when i'm up late at night i feel like i'm the only english person on my timeline and it's just americans
Seriously I'm so hyperactive right now help me.
I need to sleep but I'm too excited.
Ask or tell me something! (I'm gonna regret this probably) curiouscat.me/astrid
I want to be hardworking, motivated, and always doing something someday - not stressed. I want harmony. I want passion. I want peace.
Would you even want to hear any?
Say I'd been nervously sitting on multiple EPs that could be released, what would you want to hear first?
Well, I should clarify: not a prolonged fugue state, as in when I've wound up somewhere totally random and missed a few hours.
I haven't been in a dissociative fugue state for over a month and a half. Somebody celebrate with me?
New blog post up about last week's incident and the reality of how I'm feeling since. *TW* chasingwinters.com/2016/05/23/sta…
I'm so ridiculously excited at the prospect of actually snowboarding tomorrow.
One of the great mysteries of aviation: KLM does not operate flights from Paris CDG gates K, L and M. #AvGeek
I still wish I could fly but sometimes you have to be real and I'm not even allowed to drive a car right now.
Eastenders, you're really promoting to the wrong audience here. I don't even have a TV.
"It tastes like sweaty ball sack," is what a guy in a lift told me. I don't feel so extreme about it, but I do find it's not sweet enough.
Honest answers please: Do you actually like almond milk by itself?
I just walked into a pub (for lemonade) and it's heaps more posh than I thought it was going to be on the inside, oops. Backing out slowly.
When you're undercarbed and go to get a banana from your backpack but THERE IS NO BANANA. #sendhelp
10km is a short walk to me, I didn't realise not many other people felt this way...