Whatever you desire you must want it with all your heart.
Lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.
Take a moment every day to do some conscious breathing; meditate and aim to remain in such pure peaceful states. It will change your world.
Literature that awakens and inflames feelings is the food of hearts.
Some of our daily routines consume considerable time and energy. Many of them are investments in low priority waste.
I hope my best friend meets someone who loves them as much as I love them because I think they forget how well they should be treated.
Being cheated on sucks.You
wonder what they have that you don't and why you're not enough and it slowly ruins you...
Why is opening up to strangers easier than opening up to friends...
Only collaborate with people who match your energy & desire to succeed.
You are what you settle for.
Drink some coffee and pretend you know what you are doing.
Sometimes you just need to step outside, get some fresh air, clear your head, and remind yourself of who you are and where you want to be.
My mouth gets real reckless during arguments, that's why i'd rather just not deal with people who push my buttons...
Always help someone. You might be the only one that does...
Divorce is SO SCARY. I pray to God that the person I decide to marry, I am always happy & absolutely in love with for the rest of my life.
God never promised smooth sailing, just a safe harbor.
Life is only about 700,000 hours long. Be kind. Be Present. Be Curious.
Everything has a process. Some fast, some slow. Don't worry just grind and be positive. It'll play out like it should.
Give me 1% of your trust and I'll earn the other 99%
Go out and do things that are out of the ordinary. Be different! Most importantly, FOCUS on what you want to accomplish. #MotivationMonday
The worst feeling is losing a good friend and knowing you can't do anything about it.
Honestly I preach love and kindness but I have issues and my heart is tight and sad...
You'll lose your mind trying to understand mine...
Monday is only the worst day of the week if you allow your mind believe that. Spread extra positivity today. BE GREAT. #mondaymotivation
Attract positive things into your life by simply being positive.
Before you talk, listen.
Before you react, think.
Before you criticize, wait.
Before you pray, forgive.
Before you quit, try.
You don't need a reason for doing everything in your life. Do it because you want to. Because it's fun. Because it makes you happy.
Talking to you, laughing with you, being with you, changes my whole mood.
Love is really simple. So if you feel like you're fighting for it, that might not be the one...
I say sorry a lot because i secretly feel that everything is my fault...
Out of everything you go through in life, time is something you can never get back. Make memories with people you love!
That feeling when you're not necessarily sad, but you just feel really empty.
Gratitude changes a day of stress into a day of fulfillment. Gratitude is the true secret of success.
Stay focused and stay positive! The glass half full mentality is a real thing!
Reading books is one of the most important things you can do with your time. Study others mistakes to keep yourself from making the same.
Im the type of person that'll give you multiple chances because I have a big heart but when Im really done I wont ever look your way again.
Everyone wants to be a diamond, but very few are willing to get cut.
Learn to appreciate the simple joys in life like when dogs hang their head out of the window on a car ride.
Sometimes the grass is greener on the other side because it's fake...
Plan in decades. Think in years. Work in months. Live in days.
I think we were meant to be but we did it wrong...
I still like you, but I'm done chasing you.
Sleep won't help if it's your soul that is tired.
It's all about how you handle adversity. When it hits just hold it together and know that everything has a reason for happening.
The only thing that belongs to us is our LIFE. Yet, we waste it in the pursuit of meaningless things that will never belong to us.
Don’t let the devil get in the way of God’s greatness.
Don't let anyone treat you poorly just because you love them...
I’m the kind of girlfriend that would take random pictures of you just because I admire you so much.
You either say what you feel and ruin it or say nothing and let it ruin you instead...