Please upgrade your browser to make full use of twiends.   chrome   firefox   ie   safari  
Grow your social media. Join free!
Twiends helps you to connect with new people on Twitter. Sign in for free!
Want To Grow Your Twitter?
Welcome to Twiends. We help you to grow your audience online. We are a vibrant community of Twitter users, and we are waiting to connect with you..!
Sign in for free! Not right now
radness
950 followers
Want to Grow Your
Social Media, Free?
Oh ma douce souffrance
Shit! ITS HAPPENING IM GOING!!
I hate those alien squares. I WANT THE NEW EMOJIS TOOO😭😭😭
My battery is 69ing right now 😳
You know that moment when you don't feel like doing shit...! I am in that shitty moment
If you sprinkle while you tinkle, be a sweetie and wipe the seatie. #publicrestroomproblems
My emoji right now:💁🏻
Am I gonna be Oprah when I grow up? Who knows!
I believe 99.9% of 1D's fans are "fans" bcz of how they look and the other 0.1%...! Well Im not sure about them 😒#OneDirectionn#1Dfactss
I'm so freakin tired
There is evil in this world that we cannot escape from
Social status: socially awkward
If only close minded people come with closed mouths! #its2k15already
I'll Tell You My Sins And You Can Sharpen Your Knife...
So One Last Time I need to be....
Im that type of a person that researches about a commercial to find the song being played at the background of the commercial #sorrynotsorry
Can it be June already.....! #PLLSeasonSix
i cannot read anymore A theories my brain is about to explode #CharlesIsA
Retweeted by radness
Okay I get why would he want a revenge on Ali, but what does that have to do with the liars? #CharlesIsA
Retweeted by radness
😂👌 R@bellaamariiaaaa#CharlesIsAsA this is the truth & I'm sticking with it. forget my last theorpic.twitter.com/nkFnCnZUEFEF
Retweeted by radness
Who has a MASSIVE #PrettyLittleLiars hangover from last night's finale? 🍺🍸�#CharlesIsAspic.twitter.com/wtVBJ20mG80mG8
Retweeted by radness
I am literally Blown by tonights episode of #PLLFinale #BigAFinale #BigAReveal
So basically we know who A is but we don't know who A is!! #PLLFinale #CharlesIsA
I'm at the point where I need more closure than #CharlesIsA or I am literally going to have a mental breakdown. #ExplainyourselfCharles 😠
Retweeted by radness
Need 3000$ cash to buy new summer clothes. Please donate.
Retweeted by radness
Without the low there ain't no high #pepsiadinatweet