Please upgrade your browser to make full use of twiends.   chrome   firefox   ie   safari  
Grow your social media. Join free!
Twiends helps you to connect with new people on Twitter. Sign in for free!
Want To Grow Your Twitter?
Welcome to Twiends. We help you to grow your audience online. We are a vibrant community of Twitter users, and we are waiting to connect with you..!
Sign in for free! Not right now
Soumya Asthana
1,584 followers
Want to Grow Your
Social Media, Free?
exercise exerci exer ex extr extra f extra fries
Retweeted by Soumya Asthana
Girl: luv u Boy: me 2 G: cute :* B: c u later, Bhukamp aa raha hai G: baat ni karni to aise hi bol de B:*dies* G: harami sala phone kat diya
Retweeted by Soumya Asthana
Size of Housing.com billboard in Bombay > Size of average house in Bombay.
Retweeted by Soumya Asthana
Tough week up ahead
We Indians are strange, Yuvi doesn't play well and we pelt stone at his house; a Neta doesn't do anything for 5 years and we elect him again
Retweeted by Soumya Asthana
If you are born in a Marwari household, 30% of your body fluid is water and the remaining 70% is Ghee. My Blood Group is Ghee Positive.
Retweeted by Soumya Asthana
Have one plus one global invites. Let me know if you want one
GIVE IT UP FOR YOUR SURPRISE ACT.... EMINEM *Lata Mangeshkar appears amidst smoke wearing a hoodie* Surprise Mofos, Aye mere vatan ke logo
Retweeted by Soumya Asthana
The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they dont have any. #JustRead
Ja Simran ja, dimag ki ma bahen mat kar.
Retweeted by Soumya Asthana
The oncoming of spring. So much beauty all around. #NJDiaries #SocietyHill #Nature instagram.com/p/1JGqP8TeWY/
One single email is enough to turn your day upside down. This day sucks.
Huge Interview today. Must. Not. Crack.
When i break a glass Mom - haan sab tod do. Kitchen bhi, ghar bhi, sab! When mom breaks a glass Mom - kis bewakuf ne glass yahan rakha tha?!
Retweeted by Soumya Asthana
Spoke to him last year for a brief time. I knew what he was going through. Never knew such a day would come. May God rest his soul in peace
Just came to know that a friend from high school passed away a couple of months back. Makes you feel shocked and sad.
She: You are <3 He: Even you're love She: No, you're <3 He: Yay I love you! She: I'm rating you on a scale of ten, dumbfuck. #HeSheStories
Retweeted by Soumya Asthana
The very happening Times Square in New York City! You can never get enough of Manhattan. instagram.com/p/0mL8eJzeZs/
No more a battle. No more to fight because there's nothing to lose or anything to gain.
Honey Singh be like- You know my name not my story Lalla lalla lori dudh ki katori.
Retweeted by Soumya Asthana
Men,a quiet woman is not always angry or pissed. She is probably deciding which selfie to upload. So just relax.
Retweeted by Soumya Asthana
If there were only women on earth, there would be no wars. Just a bunch of countries never ever talking to each other. #neverold #WomensDay
Retweeted by Soumya Asthana
Love me so much to hold on to forever.
#NP Love me like you do.
Not Shanghai or Germany, the Santacruz - Chembur flyover in Mumbai. pic.twitter.com/rtcMsIXLn0
Retweeted by Soumya Asthana
"Hey can I buy you a drink?" "No" "Ok. This was a social experiment"
Retweeted by Soumya Asthana
Bollywood movie genres: Romantic Comedy Romantic Action Romantic Drama Romantic Horror Romantic True Story Romantic Patriotic
Retweeted by Soumya Asthana
Hassi toh fassi. Royi toh tu fassa.
Retweeted by Soumya Asthana
Ek toh touchscreen phone par jaldi mein type karne ki koshish karo, sala nayi language invent ho jati hai.
Retweeted by Soumya Asthana
Spread smiles and love in those colors. Happy Holi everyone!
Me :- 15 + 5 Shahid kapoor :- Beef Police :- giraftaar karlo isse Shahid Kapoor :- oh fuck 😱 Me :- HAHAHAHAHA 😂
Retweeted by Soumya Asthana
Need some hair tips for this #Holi season? Check this out! "Holi Hair Tips!" on YouTube - Holi Hair Tips! youtu.be/-hSR90f433I @DeeSaww
Retweeted by Soumya Asthana
Porn videos never tell you the whole story. They never show if the plumber finally fixed the kitchen tap or not.
Retweeted by Soumya Asthana
Calling influencers on Social Media. Can we trend this today: #No66A #NoSecretNetBlocking
Retweeted by Soumya Asthana
Mom: Beta, tu itna tayyar hokar ghar pe kyun baithi hai? Girl: Main fashion blogger hoon maa.
Retweeted by Soumya Asthana
Isliye main hamesha footpath ya train platform pe sota hu. Pehle sarkar humari zameen leti hain fir hum sarkar ki. #LandAcquisitionBill
Retweeted by Soumya Asthana