Please upgrade your browser to make full use of twiends.   chrome   firefox   ie   safari  
Grow your twitter followers. Join free!
Twiends is a vibrant community of twitter users waiting to follow you! Sign in for free!
Want More Twitter Followers?
Welcome to Twiends. We help you to grow your audience on twitter. We are a vibrant community of twitter users, and we are waiting to follow you..!
Sign in for free! Not right now
Mitchell Halenda
cool date idea: take a really long nap with me.
Retweeted by Mitchell Halenda
This is such a great day wow
I don't like you. Please leave
just get me out of this cold weather already good lord
Retweeted by Mitchell Halenda
RVA may have crappy weather all the time but at least it's pretty.
VCU fans have mastered the art of fake shot clock countdown. They tricked the opponent AND ref. #SCNotTop10 VIDEO: es.pn/1FaD3Ne
Retweeted by Mitchell Halenda
the fact that I'm still in bed right now >
Retweeted by Mitchell Halenda
Coffee is such a lifesaver
Goodnight and morning messages from only you make my entire day soo much better. #whoops #sorryforthesubtweet
Sometimes the people you want as part of your story are only meant to be a chapter.
Retweeted by Mitchell Halenda
i say lol too much in conversation. help me
Retweeted by Mitchell Halenda
Happy Valentine's Day from me and this little sunshine. 💗☺️pic.twitter.com/RR7jsl5j5RR
Happy Valentine's Day from me and this guy😊💗
Oh my god this wind needs to seriously chill.
1% of my tweets are funny, and the other 99% of them are garbage.
Retweeted by Mitchell Halenda
if I hear another song from Sam Smith on the radio I'm going to go insane.
Keep people in your life who truly love you, motivate you, and make you happy. If you know people who do none of these things, let them go.
Retweeted by Mitchell Halenda
Done, tired, a little bit lonely and a lotta bit emotional #keepinitreal
Retweeted by Mitchell Halenda
What a nice sunset ☀️
I seriously need to stop overthinking all the time.
wow the year is already 1/12 over.
Pretty sure I'm the only homeschooler here.
determined to actually make this paycheck last.
So happy that I've been such a disappointment to you yay
Made it to the top! Just reached Gold with the Starbucks app. About time. itunes.apple.com/app/id331177714
Shoutout to the Starbucks guy for being really nice.
I cringe when I hear anything about you.
I should really be sleeping right now
Messages like these are just great. ☺️ pic.twitter.com/uqShIMWNj0
just came out on Facebook brb dying