Please upgrade your browser to make full use of twiends.   chrome   firefox   ie   safari  
Create your own wall, sign in free!
Louis Efron
I am excited to announce my first no charge purpose webinar: Find Your Purpose Today! scheduled for June 18th,... fb.me/1M0XrgqjB
Find Your Purpose Today! my no charge webinar: June 18th, 2014 2PM to 3PM EST. Register at LouisEfron.com.
If you can’t find the life situation you want, make it.
@LouisEfron @Forbes You're welcome Louis! Love your focus on purpose & the 20%. Keep it up!
Retweeted by Louis Efron
Insightful. "The 20% That Really Matters To Your Career" by @LouisEfron via @Forbes onforb.es/1lN7nmd
Retweeted by Louis Efron
The less you care what others think the more your own thoughts will evolve.
Retweeted by Louis Efron
Why You Should Erase "I'll Take Any Job!" From Your Vocabulary themuse.com/advice/why-you… @lzhng good advice!!
Retweeted by Louis Efron
80% of success is showing up, but what can the other 20% do for you? onforb.es/1jZxqtG via @Forbes
The 20 Percent That Really Matters To Your Career onforb.es/1jZxqtG via @Forbes
All difficult things have their origin in that which is easy and great things in that which is small. - Lao-Tzu
Retweeted by Louis Efron
@LouisEfron education is so important as we/so many know-support =s cheers to unity in helping others~ #Grateful to #MakeADailyDifference
Retweeted by Louis Efron
Just made the first donation from book proceeds! Any help to get me to my goal would be extremely appreciated! fundraise.pencilsofpromise.org/fundraise?fcid…
Beyond money...Conscious Capitalism: Higher Purpose: youtu.be/byrctGOmKP4 via @YouTube
Do all things with #Love. –– Og Mandino
Retweeted by Louis Efron
Diversity, not conformity wins the day! lnkd.in/bsGvb4M
What are the top 2 questions you need help with right now in your career?
Believing in yourself is the key to successfully changing your life for the better. blog.flickr.net/en/2014/05/02/…
Get a life, not a job! BOOKS | Louis Efron louisefron.com/?page_id=9
Blessed to be coached by the amazing Lisa Nichols. A truly remarkable human being! instagram.com/p/nb8dhBOleA/
Honored to be spending time with Kevin Hall author of Aspire. A truly inspirational man! instagram.com/p/nZQUdIuleW/
Do you know your purpose? Check out "What's Your Purpose by Louis Efron" on Vimeo vimeo.com/93174610 #Vimeo #purpose #jobs #careers
The magic in life starts with purpose. Find yours at LouisEfron.com
Orgs heavily concentrated on acquisitions often forget purpose/value of having ees aligned w that purpose @LouisEfron huffingtonpost.com/louis-efron/pu…
Retweeted by Louis Efron
A pleasure to meet with @LouisEfron author of "How to Find a Job, Career and Life You Love" #culture #purpose #ICON14 pic.twitter.com/o4aLVOPsP7
Retweeted by Louis Efron
"The best leaders are the best followers" @simonsinek #icon14
Authorities act with themselves in mind. Leaders act with others in mind. Authorities take. Leaders give. Authorities die. Leaders live on.
Retweeted by Louis Efron
When we try to please everyone, we end up pleasing no one...least of all, ourselves.
Retweeted by Louis Efron
"Leadership is not a rank, leadership is a choice" - @simonsinek #ICON14
Retweeted by Louis Efron
72% of people want control over their career #icon14
77% of people believe passion is essential for success #icon14
Practice leadership by putting others before yourself
I was inspired today! Thank you! #icon14
Today's Global Purpose Alignment Score is 3.22 out of 5. Join the purpose revolution! Get your score today at LouisEfron.com
A must read for job seekers! How To Stand Out During An Interview lnkd.in/bj4uvSx
A must read for job seekers! How To Stand Out During An Interview yscouts.com/interviews/sta…
Today's Global Purpose Alignment Score is 3.21 out of 5. We can do better! Get your score today at LouisEfron.com
My @Imperative is to shape societies and communities to help them overcome societal barriers by creating their environments and experiences
A really cool purpose tool! Check out my Purpose Pattern on Imperative.com: imperative.com/users/louis-ef…
How to Find a Job, Career and Life You Love: Louis Efron: 9780996082808: Amazon.com: Books amazon.com/How-Find-Caree…
Read how purpose creates real growth! Purpose-Driven Growth: What Acquisitions Can't Buy huff.to/1jvJ2l5 via @HuffPostBiz
Have you seen this clown? Check out "The Disengaged Clown by Louis Efron" on Vimeo vimeo.com/92174719 #Vimeo #careers #purpose #jobs
Don't forget to sing and dance in life! Music and Life - Alan Watts: youtu.be/ERbvKrH-GC4 via @YouTube
A good friend of mine just reported a 4.26! He's a great example of someone who changed his life to follow his purpose and won! Well done!
Get your Purpose Score now! The Voice Of Purpose | Louis Efron louisefron.com