Please upgrade your browser to make full use of twiends.   chrome   firefox   ie   safari  
Grow your twitter audience. Join free!
Twiends is a vibrant community of twitter users waiting to follow you! Sign in for free!
Want To Grow Your Twitter?
Welcome to Twiends. We help you to grow your audience on twitter. We are a vibrant community of twitter users, and we are waiting to follow you..!
Sign in for free! Not right now
Holly Golightly
35 years ago today my lovely mum and dad said "I do" โค๏ธ
I feel like I'm stuck to my bed, physically can't get up
Retweeted by Holly Golightly
Cute hedgehog having a sleep outside my front door
I need a cute but psycho shirt because truth.
Retweeted by Holly Golightly
Not appreciating Facebook telling me what I posted three years ago today. There's a reason I don't intentionally look back at old statuses..
Really want Stephen to buy a beautiful Bengal kitten although he wants a silver tabby๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฑ
What's going on in your head
Wish I was back at primary school singing Easter songs :))))
I spend far too long writing in my diary and perfecting lists and schedules that I swear I'll stick to but, inevitably, never do....
'April showers' is an understatement.. It feels like December again!
I am less anxious about every situation when I'm home from uni. Consequently, I actually look forward to going go sleep ๐Ÿ˜ด
Sometimes you need to step outside, get some air and remind yourself who you are and who you want to be.
Retweeted by Holly Golightly
Just got woken up by my dentist ringing me and I'm so confused
A just want a brew n me bed, leave bamboogy to the year 9s
Retweeted by Holly Golightly
Excited to be back on King Street to celebrate @DropsOfJade 's birthday with the girls tonight โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
Green tea and ginger and some porridge to start the day. I love Fridays ๐Ÿ˜
When your mum doesn't like your outfit and it ruins your whole day
major catchup, tea, chocolate and biscuits with @toastedteakate @DropsOfJade and @lizbannister_ was fabulous๐Ÿ’œ
Retweeted by Holly Golightly
"I lost my passport when I took it to Scotland to get through border control". @RosannaMariie thinking Aberdeen is in a different continent.
Retweeted by Holly Golightly
Those friends you had in college who you loved but were never super close to, and now you feel like it's stupid to miss them, but you do :(
Just want to go on holiday to NYC
i just want summer and being off for four months please
Retweeted by Holly Golightly
Helena Bonham Carter looked great in Vivienne Westwood Couture at the Cinderella premiere.
Retweeted by Holly Golightly
"There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort" - Jane Austen
Looking back at old pictures is never good... What even was 2012?
Went for a drive with Stephen and accidentally ended up 20 mins from Scotland....
4 weeks off uni has begun! Tres magnifique :)
Just want a hot bath and some tea
Pyjama party and cosmopolitan with @RosannaMariie
A family FaceTime call telling me what they had for tea makes me sad that I'm having salmon and frozen veg ๐ŸŸ
University is about 4% the fun, independent life you thought it would be with the other 96% made up of stress and tears..
I don't understand the big fuss about drugs, they're so pointless, people take them just to be cool now, it's not cool you just look stupid
Retweeted by Holly Golightly
Happy Mother's Day to my lovely mum xxx
Had the best catch up with the friend of 15 years. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Retweeted by Holly Golightly