Please upgrade your browser to make full use of twiends.   chrome   firefox   ie   safari  
Let Freedom Ring
#DidYouKnow That there have been many reports of suicides at factories producing Apple products over the last five years. In 2010, 14 workers at a Foxconn complex in Shenzhen, China, took their own lives. The company soon installed suicide safety nets to prevent employees from jumping to their death
#laceileak #Funny #LMAO #Vine
Fennica cleared bridge while protesters were still hanging. People are screaming. #ShellNoPDX king5.com/story/news/201…
Retweeted by Let Freedom Ring
#EdwardSnowden #WeAreLegion #Anonymous #Truth #TheMoreYouKnow
Hillary Gives Climate Speech, Boards Private Jet That Burns 347 Gallons Per Hour shar.es/1sFLDU via @TheAntiMedia1
A 2014 study by Punditfact showed that on Fox News, only 18% of statements made by on air business personalities and their pundit guests were true or "mostly true." Some of the other 82% included statements like "There is no good data showing secondhand smoke kills people" which is patently false an
#SquadGoals #WeAreLegion #Anonymous
I don't think I can take anymore excitement this year! Especially with all of my favorite game franchises releasing sequels! #Mafia3 #VideoGames #PS4 #XboxOne #Gamescom
This has been THE best year in gaming! If @RockstarGames announces Red Dead Redemption 2, I'll drop dead from excitement! #Mafia3 #CantWait
This is the cop who pepper sprayed ppl in Cleveland today. Does anyone know his name & badge number? Photo v @Kunle_x
Retweeted by Let Freedom Ring
Wishing a Happy Birthday to my wife! I love you and hope you are blessed with many more! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚
#Mood right now... #VideoGames
Please go and sign this petition to demand a second autopsy. #SandraBland #StopInjustice change.org/p/the-united-s…
What's the cop throwing away? These cops are so shady and they're responsible for her death idc #SandraBland
Retweeted by Let Freedom Ring
Not here for your entertainment. I'm here for mine.
Retweeted by Let Freedom Ring
We're both bored lol... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜•πŸ˜€
Damn this hangover! Can't bounce back like I used to... πŸ˜₯😩
Neighbors who have the radio blasting loudly, even though their not home. Yeah, those neighbors... πŸ”ŒπŸŽ§#Neighborso#GottaLoveNeighborsors
We support all of our political prisoners, we mourn of our fallen.
Retweeted by Let Freedom Ring
I wanted to take this opportunity to wish my sister a very Happy Birthday!! Not only are you a great sister, but a tremendous best friend, and a wonderful mother to your children. I love you and wish you many more to come!!! πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚ #TurnUp
Usually caffeinated and energized on #Fridays but it feels more like a #lazyday.
#LMAO #Mixtape #Funny #Meme
This game looks amazing!πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ #ProjectCars #PS4#VideoGames
This game looks so beautiful! πŸ’œπŸ’œ#ProjectCarsa#PS4PzuL
Happy Anniversary to the greatest and most beautiful woman in the world (inside and out)! Never thought I'd say I've been married and still in LOVE with someone after 5 years (especially nowadays). But you've made it easy with your constant love and support. Never thought I'd be a family man either,
Hmmm, Colorado Fraternal Order of Police (@ColoradoFOP) website coloradofop.org seems to be having technical issues. @denverpost
Retweeted by Let Freedom Ring
#MasonChillOut #LMAO #Funny #Vine
Its the small moments like this... #Family
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ #videogames #ProjectCars #PS4 #Excited
Up late... working. #WorkFlow #Insomnia πŸ’»πŸ˜•πŸ’ΌπŸ“
This Bill Cosby situation is crazy. Its all about facts and evidence. The pills are in the pudding- uh , I meant "proof." Damn spell check.
πŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ˜πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†
#NoSleep last night, but I'm feeling optimistic about the day ahead... #insomnia #norestfortheweary #letsgo
Up late watching movies πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰
Grip-chin ass.. lol. #LMAO #Vine #Funny #Roast
#WCW @zoesaldana I swear, you are the second hottest thing on this planet. Sorry, but my wife is #1 lol. #ZoeSaldana
"Credit card used to be EBT, in the D though that's D-E-B-T." I swear, #BigSean is one of the most underated rappers. #DarkSky #skyscrapers #Music
#WCW lol McLaren P1 GTR #Cars #McLaren #GTR #Racing
My gun go... #LMAO #RayRod #Vine #Funny




Twitter Sign-in
We are going to send you to Twitter to authorize twiends.
Please note that we never tweet or follow people without your permission.
Continue