Please upgrade your browser to make full use of twiends.   chrome   firefox   ie   safari  
Want to get more twitter followers? Click here to watch our video.
 
ᒍᗩᗰEᔕ GOᖇᗪOᑎ-ᖴO᙭ᗯEᒪᒪ
workout music business 179,559 followers
I bounced around on 1 foot until I realised I had no balance and fell over.
╗╗ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ╚╗╠╗╔╗╗╔╬╔╗╗╔╬ ╚╝╝╝╚╝╚╝║╚╝╚╝╚ 👍🇫🇴🇱@ChapsStAlbanstAlbans ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Chaps News.. We would like to welcome back Jodie from maternity leave.. And we are also now doing little girls hair as well as boys!!
Retweeted by ᒍᗩᗰEᔕ GOᖇᗪOᑎ-ᖴO᙭ᗯEᒪᒪ
Some say that my avi is an improvement, those people are just plain mean #ogresface #CorpseCam pic.twitter.com/kuFVLBzpUr
If only 10% of what is said is vocalised leaving 90% to body language girls should get bigger boobs so they can be heard louder.
The best way to learn is through humiliation! Fact
I was taking a photo of my lemonade lolly for Instagram when Muffin decided to photobomb my pic. Love him so much. 💙�pic.twitter.com/UMw5abysIrIr
Retweeted by ᒍᗩᗰEᔕ GOᖇᗪOᑎ-ᖴO᙭ᗯEᒪᒪ
I hate it when big buff men think they r top shit & think all women want them. Settle down big boy. NOT ALL WOMEN. Get over yourself mate.
Retweeted by ᒍᗩᗰEᔕ GOᖇᗪOᑎ-ᖴO᙭ᗯEᒪᒪ
Can't friend-zone somebody then spend all your time with them then blame them for thinking that they've a chance to have you.
Forcing things into your mouth that doesn't necessarily taste nice can be trying... #cuttingoutsugar
You are obsessed with trimming your nails with your teeth!
I don't work out..I don't go to the gym..I don't care what I weigh..and if I like it..it's going in my mouth..that's it that's all..simple
Retweeted by ᒍᗩᗰEᔕ GOᖇᗪOᑎ-ᖴO᙭ᗯEᒪᒪ
if I show you a picture on my phone, you don't fucking have permission to scroll through my camera roll
Retweeted by ᒍᗩᗰEᔕ GOᖇᗪOᑎ-ᖴO᙭ᗯEᒪᒪ
The old adage 'if you love someone let them go', this is bollocks, if I loved her I'd do everything in my power to lock her down! #handcuffs
I'm an excellent planner. It's the execution I have a problem with.
Retweeted by ᒍᗩᗰEᔕ GOᖇᗪOᑎ-ᖴO᙭ᗯEᒪᒪ
Men make decisions because women prefer it that way, but men like women to make decisions so they have someone to blame.
A man who truly knows what he's doing doesn't have to persuade a woman to be submissive.
Retweeted by ᒍᗩᗰEᔕ GOᖇᗪOᑎ-ᖴO᙭ᗯEᒪᒪ
There's honestly no ladylike way to tan your inner thighs.
Retweeted by ᒍᗩᗰEᔕ GOᖇᗪOᑎ-ᖴO᙭ᗯEᒪᒪ