Please upgrade your browser to make full use of twiends.   chrome   firefox   ie   safari  
Create your own wall, sign in free!
Jeremy THE SINGER
Don't text anyone for 24 hours and I Guarantee your phone will be dry. You'll realize people only hit you up when you hit them up first.
I'm tired of wasting my time on Temporary People.
My Phone lasts longer on that 1% than it does the other 99%.
All the time we spend on twitter we could be doing something productive. But we're on here talking to ourselves, hoping someone replies.
@JeremyNicolls You can sing too me!!!! I could use a good lullaby to put me to bedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Retweeted by Jeremy THE SINGER
I hate that I care so much.
"@JeremyNicolls: Me Singing "All My Life" by Kci & JoJo : youtu.be/lD3zwJ6You8?t=…" OMG. An amazing singer
Retweeted by Jeremy THE SINGER
@JeremyNicolls Your voice is amazing, i just can't help but put you on reply. Good job man.
Retweeted by Jeremy THE SINGER
"@JeremyNicolls: "All Of Me" - John Legend (Jeremy Nicolls Studio Cover): youtu.be/X6oX-rljRrI via @YouTube" your vocals >> 😍😍😍😩
Retweeted by Jeremy THE SINGER
@JeremyNicolls can you sing to me ? 😩😫please ! I adore you voice 😊☺️
Retweeted by Jeremy THE SINGER
@JeremyNicolls @YouTube Omg Amazing Job!!!! I love it!!!! I love your singing you have an amazing voice!!!!!!
Retweeted by Jeremy THE SINGER
"@JeremyNicolls: Me Singing "Wait for You" by Elliott Yamin : youtu.be/kgeX95keAU8?t=…" niceeeee πŸ‘Œ
Retweeted by Jeremy THE SINGER
Beautiful Voice! Love The Harmonizing Too❀️RT @JeremyNicolls: Me Singing "All of Me" by @johnlegend : youtu.be/X6oX-rljRrI via @YouTube
Retweeted by Jeremy THE SINGER
my favorite. RT @JeremyNicolls: Me Singing "Can't Make You Love Me" by Tank : youtu.be/Fbv-71k0f0g via @YouTube
Retweeted by Jeremy THE SINGER
@JeremyNicolls you have an AMAZING voice! Absolutely beautiful! :)
Retweeted by Jeremy THE SINGER
Wassup @JeremyNicolls you wana sing on one of my choruses ? 🎡🎡🎡🎢🎢🎢πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Retweeted by Jeremy THE SINGER
@JeremyNicolls What up, mang? Think you could spice this track up. Needs vocals soundcloud.com/blowd-1/do-you… THAT TRACK, THO!
Retweeted by Jeremy THE SINGER
Me Singing "All My Life" by Kci & JoJo : youtu.be/lD3zwJ6You8?t=…
August Alsina - "Nobody Knows" (Jeremy Nicolls Cover): youtu.be/NWDD8nW3Tv4 via @YouTube
"All Of Me" - John Legend (Jeremy Nicolls Studio Cover): youtu.be/X6oX-rljRrI via @YouTube
Me Singing "STAY WITH ME" by Sam Smith (WITH MY OWN TWIST) instagram.com/p/sYXCfYFWtR/
Me Singing "SO BEAUTIFUL" by Musiq Soulchild! instagram.com/p/sYT1L8FWop/
Me Singing "Wait for You" by Elliott Yamin : youtu.be/kgeX95keAU8?t=…
Me Singing "Someone Like You" by Adele : youtu.be/eAJXntGtg3Q?t=…
Me Singing "Can't Make You Love Me" by Tank : youtu.be/Fbv-71k0f0g via @YouTube