Please upgrade your browser to make full use of twiends.   chrome   firefox   ie   safari  
Selena Caltabiano
✌🏼️
Thats just my random tuesday thoughts for you all
someone else to feel that way??? :/
i will never understand why someone would set out to do something to make someone upset/jealous/mad, i hate feeling that why would i want
I think i'm genuinely happy about 95% of the time and the other 5% of the time is because people do things they know that will upset me
There's a bet going on a work on when i'll come into work "not happy" why do people want people to be as unhappy as them?? :)))))
Maybe I'm the one to blame 🎧
G Frsh - Panic Cord (prod. HUCCI) youtu.be/90UvCsso8II via @YouTube
I haven't snap chatted anyone today 😨
It's going to happen eventually mum #sorry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
My mum is so determined for me to not move out she's getting Foxtel put in my room and stopped charging me rent #wut
If I ever turn into one of these girls someone please slap some sense into me
Told a guy I was feeling sick and now he's offering to bring me soup πŸ˜‚
Getting my hair a tiny tiny bit lighter sometime in the next 2 weeks
So exhausted I need a day to catch up on sleep
Uni, Work, sleep, repeat 😁
Loving my lighter hair!
The goal is to get my hair to look like this
I've also never been so embarrassed 😩😩😩 I need a distraction ASAP
I have a pretty fun job! πŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
Playing live on Hot Tomato this arvo at 5:30 with @SOTMofficial ! Catch our live acoustic version of our last release 'Cigarette' ⚑️
Retweeted by Selena Caltabiano
Everyone listen to Hot tomato ( @1029 ) at 5.30pm, my buddy @JessePBoyle 's band @SOTMofficial will be on! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Hashbrowns at 2pm yes please
Can barely move....and I have to make a speech in 2hours in front of 300 people...let the coffee and pain killers begin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™Š
So baby if you want me, you've got to show me love ❀️
10,000 likes πŸ™ˆπŸ‘vju
literally me after i watch an episode of pretty little liars
Retweeted by Selena Caltabiano
Where did winter go??
Nearly at 10,000 😱😱�68MI
Legit every girl I talk to at work is like a model and I'm just here like "hey guys I look like I'm 12" 😩
I've had an overwhelming sense of not being good enough lately, and being surrounded but pretty people is hurting my selfesteeeeeeem
When people have to bend down to take photos with you... πŸ™ˆοΏ½B5
😁Successful Saturday at Vanity😁 #WasSoDamnBusy




Twitter Sign-in
We are going to send you to Twitter to authorize twiends.
Please note that we never tweet or follow people without your permission.
Continue