Please upgrade your browser to make full use of twiends.   chrome   firefox   ie   safari  
Hamza✨
Want to Grow Your
Social Media, Free?
RM & Arsenal will have a meeting in London to discuss a possible Benzema transfer. The deal is getting closer [@LucaMattiacci].
Retweeted by Hamza✨
More money more pagons
Arsenal would like wish a happy #EidAlFitr to all who are celebrating. #EidMubarak
Retweeted by Hamza✨
last day of Ramadhan and the first day of eid
Retweeted by Hamza✨
Yung fume is actually hard uno
Big 44 no safety pussy🔫😂
How can u facetime the don u jerked 😂�nm
Retweeted by Hamza✨
It’s official… @PetrCech has agreed to join @Arsenal! Full story here: arsn.al/0YDBCD #WelcomeCech
Retweeted by Hamza✨
Out here in Somalia getting fat b
Retweeted by Hamza✨
The best of mover mix is too live🔥👌
Why people snake their boys will never make sense to me 😶
Retweeted by Hamza✨
Big sticks we playing pool with them niggas🔫�@YoungAdz1z1
Happy birthday Snupe! We gone rep you for life!!!
Retweeted by Hamza✨
This is wrong lol😭its an exponential function not a straight line ffsy
Doesn't look like I'm getting paid today then😢
David Haye wants a comeback fight against Anthony Joshua at Wembley Stadium bit.ly/1I8S0jh
Retweeted by Hamza✨
I'm having a house party, bring your own house
Retweeted by Hamza✨
I just watched a video of "Trap Trap In The Bando" shuttingggg down a rave.. If we was in America that song would be a hit record!
Retweeted by Hamza✨
Personal lover bangs uno🔥😭
Power Is Back & I've Just Been Reminded How Much I Can't Stand Ghost's Wife.
Retweeted by Hamza✨
This hayfever is torture😩😷
That's peak😂
My man Suarez❤️❤️❤️❤️
MORATAA⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
Last exam went well😊
90% of Somali girls are on job when it comes to the deen tbh, the other 10% are Landers
Retweeted by Hamza✨
Some people I used to be cool with have fell off massively😤😆
Person: *Dying of tumor* Me:*Removes persons ovaries* Person: What you doing fam? Me: Dw G, saw it in the aqa biology unit 2 exam.
Retweeted by Hamza✨
Nafe Smallz is too wavey
I've started seeing things differently uno
I've changed loads over the past few months
Can't wait to be a millionaire I know my old friends get a million airs😩




Twitter Sign-in
We are going to send you to Twitter to authorize twiends.
Please note that we never tweet or follow people without your permission.
Continue