Vazam imagens do Lumia 1520, o phablet da Nokia bit.ly/15f897I
🔋10 % 😫
Studies show that if you eat well, exercise, and don't do drugs or alcohol, YOU WILL DIE.
My boyfriend is not allowed to eat popcorn. What you trying to do? choke on a corn and have people thinking I can't cook. Not having that!
IMAGINE IF SIMON COWELL WAS YOUR DAD AND YOU WERE SINGING IN THE SHOWER AND HE KNOCKED ON THE DOOR AND SAID “IT’S A NO FROM ME".
can cute boys stop being
younger than me
15 years older than me
12343435 miles away
"Fix your shirt, I can see your bra strap"
Because it’s a big secret right?
Blanket on, too hot. Blanket off, too cold. One leg out, perfect. Till the demon of Paranormal Activity grabs it and drags you down the hall
i have a lot of clothes but i only wear like 5% and it looks like I have none and i refuse to wear the other 95% because i look ugly in them
Every girl deserves to be treated special. So, treat the girl in your life special, or someone else will.
Shoutout to my parents for paying the internet bill every month. God bless you.
Mom: Clean your room, family is coming over.
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize the gathering would be held in my bedroom.
I wish I had speakers built inside my shower
"STARTED NOT TO GIVE A FUCK AND STOPPED FEARING THE CONSEQUENCE."
We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.
women belong in the kitchen
men belong in the kitchen
everyone belongs in the kitchen
kitchen has food
You come into the world with nothing, and the purpose of your life is to make something out of nothing.
The probability of meeting someone you know increases a hundredfold when you're with someone you're not supposed to be seen with.
aquele momento quando vc ta realmente com muito sono mas não quer ir dormir porque ta falando com alguem que gosta muito
To the guy who created imaginary numbers in Math: I hate you.
The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!
I dig, you dig, we dig, he dig, she dig, they dig....
Its not a beautiful poem, but its very deep.
I hate when people look at my phone while I'm typing.
It's not that I have something to hide..
It's just none of your damn business 😒😒😒
Not every female looks good with tattoos. Some of y'all look like y'all just let a bunch of random niggas graffiti all over you.