Please upgrade your browser to make full use of twiends.   chrome   firefox   ie   safari  
Create your own wall, sign in free!
Justin Othernigga
Share this on Twitter “Just stumbled across this cool page for Justin Othernigga”
Want to Grow Your Twitter Following, Free?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ Sooooo, you just gon go against the grain, huh? #TheyGettingMoreAndMoreBold β€’ β€’ β€’ BOO Season got women being AGGRESSIVE ah'hell! (I need a bae I can snap up with & send it to her like, "SKURT!") 😭
πŸ˜‚ It ain't nuttin' 2 βœ‚οΈ that πŸ™‹ πŸ“΄ #TeamARIES
☺️😏😌 THE BEST way to wake up, is with the proper exercise. #Goodmoaning
😁😌😏 Simply b/c I'm childish & horny 98% of the day. The other 2%, Im watching ESPN. #ManLaw
πŸ˜³πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ I don't judge. And I hardly question. Hell.. I luhs me a freak. But, if you ever take a visit over into 'Hoe Land' ... πŸ™† babygirl, ain't no coming back out. #ImmigrationLaws
πŸ˜‚ Right! "But BAE 5 more mins deez nuts, bring yo a** on.."
😌 I mean .. "Why wouldn't you?" πŸ‘ˆ
Stop thinking so hard, .. FCUK !T
Sad when ya gotta squeeze a workout in πŸ˜”#ImaGoThoo
Never concern yaself with the thoughts of a thot ..
πŸ’― "Ever since Eve got pressed about eating that 🍎, lying ain't never been cute. Get ya life right."
😐#Repostt β€’ β€’ β€’ If you bought these tickets here .. Walk up to ya nearest dumbass & re-sell them…instagram.com/p/vORqaAuFXk/e
😏 Ima be honest with you ... ... If I can CHOOSE which Ex?! (You know what, N✌️M) πŸ˜†instagram.com/p/vM-CsfOFRS/XX
πŸ˜’πŸš™πŸ“± β€’ β€’ β€’ In the car w/ someone, & they holl'out .. "😧h sh!t, I think I left my phone."
Chivalry. πŸ˜‚ (It didn't die. It just ain't got time for chicks with boyfriends) #ThisIsSoMeeinstagram.com/p/vM2fowuFct/R
πŸ‘‘&πŸ‘‘. (Kings and Queens in 2014)
😌 Sometimes .. us n*ggas just need to stfu !
😈 (..and by it, I mean the Holy Ghost. Clearly) �instagram.com/p/vMPHUIOFTL/aR
⛄️ #SEENITALL Tour comes to Nashville in just 2⃣ Days! (Grab your tickets now! Link in bio) instagram.com/p/vLwg4FuFcV/
IπŸ’™HIPHOP 🎢 Tonight! @ theASYLUM (Support your local artist!) 🎀#NoPartyNovembermbeinstagram.com/p/vKMh4euFc5/e9Iy2
😍😩😍 "Wildthang" aka Babygirl
#ThatBurn!! Interception! 😁
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ #TallGirls
πŸŽ§πŸ˜† (just another FCUK !T moment from yesterday)
πŸ‘‰ If he ain't SUPPORTING you .. .. then he's just F*CKING you. #HarshReality #WakeUpNow πŸ‘ˆ β€’ β€’ β€’ (you don't πŸ‘‚me tho) πŸ˜”
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜© Yup .. Leg be sticking out n'errthang !#Goodmoaningninstagram.com/p/vGikJSuFQg/ra
(KNOCKED) 😴 Y'all ain't talm'bout nthn noway! lol#Goodnighttinstagram.com/p/vFss-pOFT6/9
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Ladies, if you get a "Hey" text that contains (4) or more Y's .. he found out whatcha workininstagram.com/p/vFduhsuFRd/4Fs
She said, "same here" 😩
Like bruh ... πŸ˜‘ QU!T saying that. #SantaGonBringMeSomeTho πŸŽ…
"Fuck !t." β€’ β€’ β€’ 😏
So, that whole selling the 🐱 thing is real huh? Thought chicks was just throwing salt 😞
Every Thurs, ... (every 10 or so pics) ... there's a hotel-ish type theme going on behind you 😳
😌 Friends. (How many of us have them?)instagram.com/p/vExV_EuFT6/H
πŸ˜‚ but 😐 β€’ β€’ I wish a girl would try and "lil boy" me !!!! #GoAheadNCallOut
Take 'at a** down memory lane n'shxt
πŸ˜‚ Oh how I remember the days of fake earrings and double-wife beaters ! #DontJudgeMee) 19 y/o Kinginstagram.com/p/vEHA8gOFd5/c
😳 Been doing this party shxt for how long now?!!#tbtt 20 y/o King.instagram.com/p/vEGVVlOFcy/O
Fuck "LIKESπŸ‘" , Instagram should show how many "LOOKS πŸ‘€πŸ‘€" you get....Mfs stay LOOKING πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
Retweeted by Justin Othernigga
If Walmart don't open up some MF lanes bruh ....... ! 😀 All these mf working stock! Need to put they ass on lanes 12-18
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Look, I got a thing for redbones. But I'm NOT biased. Lightskinned chinstagram.com/p/vCjrIguFde//rC9UWHnh8G
😏 Oh SH!T .. ONLY (2) this time??? *Does schmoney dance*instagram.com/p/vCjN-fuFc1/J
πŸ˜‰ If I can remember to, I'll play again next week! Thank you to all the lovely ladies that hit it…instagram.com/p/vCeoQzOFV7/d
😍😍😍 myTOP #WCWWCW (Woman Crush Wednesday) *in no particular order this week! 😜 β€’ β€’ β€’ She tinstagram.com/p/vCeYr3OFVl/J5uf
😍😍😍 myTOP #WCWWCW (Woman Crush Wednesday) *in no particular order this week! 😜 β€’ β€’ β€’ I was liinstagram.com/p/vCeQ4fuFVV/Ja0o
😍😍😍 myTOP #WCWWCW (Woman Crush Wednesday) *in no particular order this week! 😜 I know some instagram.com/p/vCd6SIOFU8/7dZW