Please upgrade your browser to make full use of twiends.   chrome   firefox   ie   safari  
Grow your twitter followers. Join free!
Twiends is a vibrant community of twitter users waiting to follow you! Sign in for free!
Want More Twitter Followers?
Welcome to Twiends. We help you to grow your audience on twitter. We are a vibrant community of twitter users, and we are waiting to follow you..!
Sign in for free! Not right now
epicmemefan21
going to make mac and or cheese wish me luck
lied to 2 customers today lmao i had them dancen
saw the phattest ass at work i almost cried because our brothers in heaven would never get to see a ass so perfect
Kobe has 14 assists halfway through the 3rd quarter
Haha one of my many girlfriends just took this pic of me pic.twitter.com/qSdijSLkUi
I. May. Have to remind. People. That. I. Have a conditions. That. I can fall a sleep. An never. Wake. Up
Retweeted by epicmemefan21
when you have 2 youtube tabs and you only need one pic.twitter.com/x1teFXhF66
i carry a detailed set of instructions for the person that finds my lifeless naked corpse
my mum pays a girl to be my girlfriend turns out she is my sister
supreme gentleman 2.0
i am going to be the next elliot rogers
im so handsomejdfa and smart i could have any girl i wanted i just choose not to because i am too good for everyone
going to seduce a faggot at my school and when we're really close and saying our vows im going to spring that queer and beat the shit out of
clownen this nerd as we speak
i cant stop laughing at this fucking nerd in my squad
cant stiopp laughign
yoooooooooooo DJ khaled is my shitebsadojbs
i still never finished skyward sword because the controls are absolute supreme garbage
thinking about playing wind waker again
normal everyready batteries are complete and utter garbage
i smell cups to decide if i want to drink from them
my life has gotten so bad that the only person i talk to on facebook is carl j bunker
its the holidays and i still only get 6-7 hours of sleep i sually sleep for 13 hours i think i need to kill myself
i still dont understand the name greg and gregory i hate that second g for some reason
lmao i actually am lizard squad i havent been caught because ive been on incognito mode all this time pic.twitter.com/3DOyd11zwG
jst called dominoes told them to send their cutest delivery boy this is beast im finally going to talk to another human being
this is pic of last convenntion i went hey thats me in the bllue pic.twitter.com/nwVMKaDbSJ
97% of men have had sex you are in the remaining 3% pic.twitter.com/L8vIvyatG6
kevin love has to be the least intimidating player on defensive end in the history of the NBA every PF go for career highs on him
how does mo williams get 52 points and kyrie struggles to get 9
i feel so bad for blatt