Thunderhead Cloud! No, it’s not an explosion or anything. That is just a cloud, looks amazing though. It’s called… plus.google.com/10661165962252…
Stunning black rose. Black roses exist naturally only at Halfeti, Turkey plus.google.com/photos/1066116…
A woman once sold her newborn baby boy so she could go on a Disney World vacation.
The average citizen of Liechtenstein doesn’t even lock their door because crime in the country is so low. The last murder was 10 years ago
Breast fed babies score higher on mental development tests than those on formula.
Sharks' are the only animals that never get sick. They are even immune to every known disease including cancer.
One study found that marijuana usage prior to sex has been known to increase sexual pleasure for both the male and female.
Otters hold hands when sleeping so they don’t drift away from each other.
There are more chickens than people in the world.
Hearing or seeing something that breaks your heart can literally cause you to feel some type of pain in your chest!
According to a study conducted by Harvard, atheists have a higher average IQ (119) than any other religious group of people.
10 million people have been arrested for marijuana since 1965.
Your foot size is equal to the space between your elbow and your wrist.
A Woman Who Gave Birth To A Mummy. - Mind Blowing Facts mindblowingfacts.org/2013/08/a-woma…
According to statistics, Australian women are the most likely to have sex on the first date.
Men who have more trouble controlling laughter and also have more trouble controlling sexual arousal
Studies find that people who are easily embarrassed are more trustworthy and generous.
Of all the mammals in the world, the dolphin is the only to be born tail-end first. Born head first causes them to drown.
Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter have all been blocked in China.
Due to the angle at which the optic nerve enters the brain, staring at a blue surface during sex greatly increases the intensity of orgasms
Men have dreams about other men 70% of the time, but women dream about men and women equally
Stop telling others about your problems. 20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
Over thinking causes the mind to create negative scenarios and replay painful memories.
People with a shy personality tend to make better lovers, friends, spouses & partners.
Sometimes, not everyone deserves a second chance.
Two of the worst things you can do to your face is to consume alcohol and smoke cigarettes on a regular daily basis.
People who are generally too nice are more likely to be taken for granted.
Studies suggest that the lonelier you are, the more you sleep. Loneliness causes fatigue.
The Gulabi Gang (meaning pink gang) is a gang of women in India that go after abusive husbands and fight to stop child marriages.
These 15 brain facts are sure to weird you out! #7 is just plain wacky! bit.ly/120GdhE
Squirrels are actually very kind to each other and will adopt abandoned baby squirrels if they notice a relative has not come back for them
Singing exercises your heart, lungs and releases endorphins, making you feel good.
Too much homework can cause stress, depression and even lower grades.
Our fingers get wrinkly in water, because wrinkled fingers would give us stronger grip on slippery objects underwater
Short women are more feminine than tall women because of high estrogen levels, causing men to biologically find them more attractive!
When you dream, your body is paralyzed.
Cuddling literally puts a woman in a peaceful state of mind. It also reduces stress, and strengthens her heart.
A study suggests that keeping cats can increase chances of developing mental illnesses, and cause suicidal behavior in women.
Pablo Escobar, a Colombian drug lord was so rich that he would spend around $2500 a month just to buy rubber bands to hold his wads of cash
Daydreaming is linked to solve the difficult problems. The more you daydream, the better you are at dealing with complex situations.
People who were born during the months of September and November are the most likely people to live to be 100 years old.
Johnny Depp adopted the one-eyed horse from the movie 'Sleepy Hallow' to save him from being put to sleep.
Couples who dance together tend to have stronger and longer lasting relationships.
The average woman in the US is 5’4” and weighs 140 pounds. The average model is 5’11” and weighs 117 pounds.
The higher your IQ, the more likely you are to browse the Internet with multiple tabs open in your browser.
The State of Texas has the right to exclude a person from office if they don't believe in God.
Your nose is connected to your memory center, which is why smells trigger some of the most powerful memories.
A psychological study found that food tastes better when you are eating with people you like.