Please upgrade your browser to make full use of twiends.   chrome   firefox   ie   safari  
Want a page like this?
Daniel.
Fuck southbank never that shit again
On the way to hospital in the early hours of Sunday morning... Peak night out... 😒😒😒😒😒
Who's at central??
Starting to rate shuttle skank... It's grown on me
Ngl I'm looking forward to see di Maria In the premier league 😌
Squat tonight I think 😌😌
Di Maria apparently going united... I don't see why Madrid replaced him
Diego Costa isn't looking like another Torres flop atm
Who's on free party tonight?!
If your ex texts you, it's probably because they tried to replace you, but failed.
Retweeted by Daniel.
Who still want KM as manager? We haven't been this bad since Fulham at home last season.
Retweeted by Daniel.
Do I try sneak into reading today hmm
Sort of wished I went fabric 😒
This kid on my train is gurning his face off 😂😂
Ladies & Gentlemen, I give to you The Godfather of sidemen pic.twitter.com/pWE1j3CTQZ
Retweeted by Daniel.
When your girl talking too much you gotta put ya dick in her mouth like pic.twitter.com/qEomiaGjuw
Retweeted by Daniel.
3. Carnival rule Don't buy weed from random man. Your gonna buy 70% leaves and 30% hope.
Retweeted by Daniel.
"Bill Gates was a dropout too" Yeah, a dropout out of Harvard, the world's best university. Not some shit school in Harrogate.
Retweeted by Daniel.
One more hour of work and then weekend ✨
One more hour after lunch and I'm free
And a shindig building...
On my way to work I drive past three art of psy buildings 😂😫
Getting up is not a motive... Especially not on 4 hours sleep 😫
them ones where ur pupils cover ur whole eyes and when u get home all of the lights r on x
Retweeted by Daniel.