Some People want more than anything to be allowed into someone else's most secrets.
Summer Retreat with Vanessa Stone dlvr.it/3NjQCk
Our attitude towards life determines life's attitude towards us.
"S O C I A L M E D I A" Are You Using it the Right way? Or "You" Are Just One Of THEM! #BeProductive #Think
We Are a product of our own thinking #Outlier
Now making a *Courageous Decision that would Affect my life *FOREVER #Brave
Just because you get pregnant with his baby doesn't mean it's by force for him to stay. You've only trapped yourself *SomeGirls
Living your life as good as you are able to, is good enough.
By strength shall no man prevail..... #IfollowGod
RT You don't need to be superhuman, and you don't need to be perfect. Simply live the best u can, and God will take care of the rest.
Scoop it twitpic.com/cqze09
ehn ure in NYC? ure kidding bah happy for u oh
Photo: If Tomorrow is Judgement Day & i’m standing on the frontline & The Lord Asked me what i did with My... tmblr.co/ZJlpuwl6NND4
If Tomorrow is Judgement Day & i'm standing on the frontline & The Lord Asked me what i did with My life i'lld Say "i Spent it With You"! Blessed Beyond Measures to Have @princess_ivie1 #SisterOfLife #2GoodHeads
Drunk on Broadway roaming d streets of NY "@mordimonalisa
i didnt leave u jhoor i miss you sef where have you been?"
Muah! U left me all alone not kool "@mordimonalisa
aww c my baby soo happy for u"
Photo: A walk on the Red Carpet Keping it simple but Klassy! i Remember my Interview *i Crushed It... tmblr.co/ZJlpuwl5-oEx
A walk on the Red Carpet Keping it simple but Klassy! i Remember my Interview *i Crushed It #Timesquare #Timescenter #ThrowbackThursday #Under20CEO
My week on twitter: 173 retweets received, 29 mentions. Via: 20ft.net/p
Celebrating Boardom #Unapologetic #MirrowEffect #HomeAlone #ThrowBack #NewYorker
C wash RT @iam_dcree
literally my heart skipped wen ℓ̊ saw ur fflw bak..ℓ̊ waz lyk OMG!!!..M.J!!!
Back to school after Typhoon Bopha dlvr.it/3N9JR1
In Afghanistan, reaching the hardest to reach with vaccines dlvr.it/3N9JRq
"It's about Ability!" for young filmmakers in Viet Nam dlvr.it/3N9JT3
Lenny Kravitz asks for your help in saving children from preventable diseases dlvr.it/3N9JQ6
Two drops for Mecca: Mother of polio-affected girl opens doors to vaccination dlvr.it/3N9JKS
A new pneumonia vaccine is launched to save thousands of children dlvr.it/3N9JN1
BIG THANK U! TO EVERYONE 4 FOLLOWING ME ON #INSTAGRAM
9,000+Followers OVER 100,000+likes SO FAR #CHEERS
! Ff me @MordiOfficial #FollowBack
Not trusting your gut and making a mistake can be an even more powerful lesson in how to trust your instincts in future. #SocialMedia
Be careful who U tell ur problems cos 20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them
Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped living with the results of other people’s thinking.
Do not pray for an easy Life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one because life itself isn't easy. It's full of Ups and Downs.
A successful marriage is based on two things: finding the right person & becoming the right person. #TrueLove
Words are very powerful. Use them to lift someone up rather than knock someone down.
Embrace change when it comes your way. You'll be happier riding the wave of change than feeling it come crashing down on you.
No matter how much you enjoy where you are living at present, there's always a longing In your heart for the place you call home.
Better a nearby friend than a distant family. #Fact
It is easy to love when loved, and hurt those who hurt. But if you can love the ones who hurt you, you will overcome all obstacles.
Love will always prevail. Love is the greatest power you can possess. #TeamLoveThySelf
"You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake." – Bob Hope
Though entrepreneurship involves risk-taking, great entrepreneurs never act on blind faith. The risks they take are carefully calculated.
To understand some people, you need to start watching ANIMAL PLANET. Enjoy your Week ahead...
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. -Ben Franklin"
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. -Arnold Schwarzenegger
Which is worse? To be unfaithful and your spouse thinks you are faithful or to be faithful and your spouse thinks you are unfaithful?
Too many people in the world to let just ONE keep you down. #Unapologetic
Sir Alex Ferguson. 26 years. 1,461 games. 871 wins. 330 draws. 260 defeats. 37 trophies. 1 piece of chewing gum.
Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow ur heart & intuition.