Please upgrade your browser to make full use of twiends.   chrome   firefox   ie   safari  
faizzy!
My rap name is Li'l Urethra cuz my flow is weak.
Retweeted by faizzy!
what do you know about collecting provisions on visiting day, handing it over to seniors at the gate and then go to sleep crying?
Retweeted by faizzy!
What do you know about putting milo in tin foil and ironing it to make chocolate because chocolate was contraband in the boarding house?
Retweeted by faizzy!
The farmer who feeds his cows high grade weed charges the butcher extra because, the steaks are high.
I don't need to join a gym, I burn all my calories from when I panic search for the remote control.
Someone asked me for a glass of water and I yelled back: "TAKE A PITCHER, IT'LL LAST LONGER." We laughed & laughed then mum kicked me out.
The more I think about it, my favourite character from, 'FRIENDS' is 'F'. I'm biased.
When my ex deaf girlfriend left me I blamed myself cos really, I should have read the signs.
I hate the fact that I don't have a stalker cos it just says I'm not pretty enough.
It's not you, it's me... I just think we should start DMing other people.
Roses are red. Violets are blue. Girl, I'm a poet. Send me nudes.
I put tea in my coffee mug this morning. My mug then promptly threw itself off the counter after such an insult.
Retweeted by faizzy!
Lil Jon: Whaaaaat!? Man: Huh? Lil Jon: What happened to the Berlin wall? Man: Oh. It was torn down in 1990. Lil Jon: Torn down for What?!
Retweeted by faizzy!
Did you hear of the man who was encouraged by his lawyer to blame vodka for his killing spree? That's the spirit.
Retweeted by faizzy!
For my birthday, my mates tried to get me a cake with a stripper in it but I couldn't agree to killing and then baking a stripper.
80% of my tweets come from my drafts folder, the other 20% come from Twitter for Web Client.
There are two types of people in this world: those who think I'm a dreamer and those who ask what kind of person sleep 20-22hrs a day.
A picture is worth a thousand wo--oh shut the fuck up, you talk too much!
Never let a kiss fool you and never let a fool kiss you; comedians are horrible kissers.
Where there is hope, there is a trial.
Italians are one of the craziest people I know, they'll name their baby "Mario" without knowing if he'll grow up having a moustache or not.
Today feels like a good day to spend with one hand holding a smartphone and another in your pants...
I bet Jay Z's 66th problem is being upside down.
Hi there, vain person, before you take your next selfie picture this instead: a T-Rex trying to take a selfie... HI-LA-RI-OUS!
I stopped regarding tennis players as true athletes when I realised that no matter how hard they train they'll never be as good as a wall.