Around Parents: Normal Mode, on.
Around friends: Silly Mode, on.
Around Babies: Barney Mode, on.
Around Crush: Retard Mode, on
Baby marshmallows :3 omnomnomnom pic.twitter.com/OnjlbccOoE
Haven't watched a horror movie in 6 years...
Ooooh watching the purge.
Hehehe finally finished my meal after 1 hour...
I've built a wall not to block anyone out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it.
Macrophobia - fear of prolonged waiting. Usually experienced by those who feel that they're waiting for something that won't happen.
Me: *Gets a text*
Me: *Replies immediately*
Me: Did I reply too fast?
Me: they're gonna think that I'm obsessed with them! 😩
: A typical lazy Sunday morning = staying in bed for hours after waking up.
awaiting my 200% ice cream milk tea from @chawnsterr
hehehe sugar rush
stupid applications that spam my account.
Cant walk properly after swimming for too long...
I swear the last 1% of battery lasts longer than the other 99%
: mom 4 hours ago: we're only staying for 30 minutes
Family guy is just plain hilarious.
Hehehe watching vine videos and laughing my ass off
I really miss flip phones because at the end of a conversation you could always dramatically close them like b*tch whatever
Sometimes I feel like I live just to eat :3 Omnomnomnom
Advertisements. The best parts of a movie. Hehe (:
Pacific rim at vivo now. Another time the conjuring :p