Please upgrade your browser to make full use of twiends.   chrome   firefox   ie   safari  
DOPE MAG™
Need an hour mix for the gym...any good ones out there right now? And not @SASHASASHAMARIE I've heard Airplane Mode 001 2-3 times now
| BASQUIAT, Circa 1982-83| "I cross out words so you will see them more. The fact that the… bit.ly/1ONzKRD
You know when you give a Twitter shout out, but the person doesn't retweet it. Like wtf is this some type of currency
Alright who the hell made that?...#SeeMyLastTweet
Twitter is like getting to see the inside of someone's brain. 80% crap and the other 20% entertainment
Man Twitter is fun
Someone really hit me with that "hey man want to work? I have 6k followers" bruh I don't care.
Retweeted by DOPE MAG™
CAUTION (OPINION): IF DILLA WAS ALIVE, HE WOULDN'T FUCK WITH THE MAJORITY OF YOU.
Retweeted by DOPE MAG™
Don't come up to me talking about Dilla if you use the phrase "turn up" in that same conversation.
Retweeted by DOPE MAG™
Don't come up to me saying I should remix "this" or "that". Remix these nuts.
Retweeted by DOPE MAG™
Don't believe the hype!
Introducing the new @RVCA Backpack & Bag collection for Fall '15 || featuring the RVCA tra… bit.ly/1fF4sjt
90% of music acts = Ghostwriters #WhoReallyCares
I think every person should be forced to spend 1 week living in a 3rd world country so they can 👀 how good they really have it.#Humblee
@voiamusic don't let your memes be dreams
Retweeted by DOPE MAG™
I live by @thecampaignbook's words everyday. "Don’t let your dreams be dreams. Yesterday you said tomorrow, so just do it."
People are overly scared of failure or not being accepted.
Aug 11 - Wash, DC Aug 13 - Boston Aug 15 - Montreal Aug 17 - Toronto Aug 18 - Detroit tixs: vicmensa.com/tour
Retweeted by DOPE MAG™
DC x VA x MD needs a stronger music rep. There's so much talent here and they all leave, only to return once in a blue moon...
🔥 INDIAN SUMMER AMERICAN TOUR �Ut
Retweeted by DOPE MAG™
I wish all my peers success, good health and progression.
Retweeted by DOPE MAG™
Don't sleep on that furnace cause, boy, we hot! @uhalldc gonna be littttttt 🔥@towkioo &@VicMensaa Aug. 11thtwitter.com/towkio/status/…Z
1-2 years ago everyone's life goal shifted to "Maybe I should become a producer or DJ or something"
If ur releasing 3-4 tracks a month it means ur music lacks so much substance that you need to constantly put something out to stay relevant
Remixing a song is the musical equivalent of heating up leftovers.
Retweeted by DOPE MAG™
Why would you look to the mainstream for authenticity? These beefs are calculated
Retweeted by DOPE MAG™
Relying on Soundcloud will be the end of y'all
Retweeted by DOPE MAG™
What you want? You a house or a car? Forty acres and a mule, a piano, a guitar?
So much good music came out the last 2 weeks! That aside, who are you currently listening to the most?
The Takeover! @TakuBeats has linked up with @highsnobiety to curate his artistic view of … bit.ly/1IGVFuQ
* w h a t * i f * w e * p r e s s * r e s e t *
Retweeted by DOPE MAG™
Always the good shit, not the bullshit
Captivating. By Rosan Harmens @Rooszan bit.ly/1LRQmsU
Since we're on the @odesza topic, remember this gem? @PrettyLights - One Day They'll Know (ODESZA Remix) soundcloud.com/odesza/one-day…
That NEW NEW + Tour Dates! ‘@giraffage - Hello / Be With You (Slow Magic Remix)’ by @SlowwwMagic soundcloud.com/slowmagic/gira… #NewMusic
just got added to this DC lineup w/ my boy @sweaterbeats next weekend! see u soon 🔮L
Retweeted by DOPE MAG™




Twitter Sign-in
We are going to send you to Twitter to authorize twiends.
Please note that we never tweet or follow people without your permission.
Continue