"We all have bad days." Is a succinct, reasonable way to tell someone they've acted like an asshole.
To celebrate football & the unofficial arrival of Fall, I lit a Warm Apple Pie scented candle in my trailer. Because I'm a MAN. IT'S MANLY!!
After much consideration, I've concluded that there is no good way to repeatedly slam your knuckles into a giant belt buckle.
You know it's an exceptional fight sequence when I tear the entire ass out of my suit pants.
Me and Robin, the whole time said, You know we’re about to make history right now. - Miley Cyrus
I think Dakota Jones will make an exceptional Christian Bale!!
California like I like it. instagram.com/p/dsjvVsLeyn/
Everyone is really going to dig(gle) episode 29 of #Arrow
I don't trust loafers and no socks guy. At all.
Just ate half a chocolate bar & washed it down with some coffee because ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!
Work has separated me from popular culture, so I'm left to assume that "Blurred Lines" is a catchy recollection of a DUI arrest in Florida.
I have nothing nice to say.
Won yoga this AM. Finished 60 minute class in 45. Sweated the most. Threw a bunch of yogi's off their practice. Took snort breaths. Namaste.
I don't know what Miley did. Instead of finding out, I'm just going to go on living my life.
I will. RT @aaronpaul_8
: You will poop your pants tonight and you will be happy about it. #BreakingBad
I came within seconds of buying a vintage 1980's WWF belt signed by Hulk Hogan today. I have regrets. Please hit my timeline. Need it!!
Guys: Stop shaving your arms. It looks ridiculous.
May the bridges I burn light the way. - The Great Dylan McKay
Met Luke Perry yesterday. Will probably be ready to talk about it by early next year.
Bruce? RT @RobbieAmell
: Took a picture with the star of #CW
's Arrow! @amellywood
... I was so nervous. instagram.com/p/daTi8KHsgp/
Sometimes, I just sit around and wonder what @jarpad
is up to.
You know who's an exceptional actor? Constance Zimmer. She's excellent in everything. All the time.
Affleck will be awesome. They don't just hand huge / iconic parts out at random. (Except Rampage Jackson in "The A Team". That was awful.)
Don't let this picture fool you, I'm incredibly excited about Ben Affleck playing Batman. pic.twitter.com/tLfUPAww0h
I'm now totally confident I'll eventually play Iron Man.
It's important to remember that twitter is an abstract dialogue stream with no correlation to actually living your life.
Actor Tip Part 1: If you're guest starring on a show and they build your character a set, keep doing what you're doing.
You know, if Michael Jordan can scream at the refs, me as Kanye West, the Michael Jordan of music, can go & say, “This is wrong.” - Yeezus
I don't want to publicly endorse beating the shit out of people with a Bo Staff. But just know that it's oodles & oodles of fun.
I love when people underestimate me and then become pleasantly surprised. - Kim Kardashian
Saw a woman texting & driving this morning with a toddler in the car. Probably to organize a rally for racists after cheating on her father.
Put breakaway glass in my way, I can resist.
Put breakaway glass in my way & tell me not to walk through it...
Episode 27. #Arrow
Twitter: Have you met @IBexWeBex
? She's on our show and is exceptional.
You know what to do.
Sometimes you just have to stick it in and see where you're at. - Tom Brady
, can you let me know which tweet I complained on so I can send you a full refund and a guide to the unfollow button? Thanks.
We're shooting in a strip club. It smells like pee and moisturizer and girls who have parents. I hate (HATE) strip clubs.
Neilsen releasing a study about the benefits of live tweeting is a little like my dog releasing a study on the newest types of jet engines.
The media can't make a show / movie succeed or fail. They're a contributing factor to 2% of the pie. The other 98%? Content & Fans.
If Arrow had tanked and I subsequently blamed the media would that make me an asshole or a super mega asshole?
My right ear just popped. It's been some capacity of plugged since late April.
Between this & the Gaga / Perez feud... HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!!!!
Congratulations to all the publicists who fabricated stories about their clients being contenders for Batman.
Climbing mountains with the best crew on TV. pic.twitter.com/Uco6FWehnG
What's the single most important part about S2 of #Arrow
..? Making what you watch ten times bigger & better. On it! pic.twitter.com/FSt7Gg0Nu3